Chapter 6ix

Tylar P.O.V.

So, after Eridans dare, he chose Dirk.

"Truth or dare, Dirk?"

"Hell yes. Dare."

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heavven wwith Tylar."

Dirk blushed and I said, "What the hell is 7 minutes of heaven?"

"Mew have to make out in a perrfect closet fur 7 minutes," Nepeta answered.

"What's up with people making me kiss other people?!?"

But Dirk dragged me into the broom closet. I glared up at him, waiting for him to make his move. He did kiss me, but, only for a minute or two Then he got out his cell phone and asked, "Wanna prank call somebody?"

I giggled and said yes. "Here," I took his phone out of his hand and looked through his contact list. "Oh! Does Karkat have your number?"

"Uh, no."

"Kewl." I called him.

"Who the fuck is this and what the fuck do you wast?"

"Put him on speaker," Dirk whispered. And I did.

I made my voice all sexy and giggly and said, "H-hey! I'm Tara and I'm doing a survey and want to ask you a couple questions. Hehe!"

"Ummm. Sure? I guess why not?"

"Um, first question. What color is your refrigerator?"

"Ummm...Silver? What kind-"

"Is your room colorful with ponies and unicorns? Hehe."

"What! Fuck no! What of type-"

"Will you marry me?" Then I hung up.

We could hear Karkat screaming at his phone and tried not to laugh. "My turn." Dirk takes his phone and calls...Dave?

He puts on the best girly voice he could and when Dave answered, he rushed out, "Hi, this is Jenny from 31 Flavors, if you can name 31 flavors in 31 seconds, you can win 31 thousand dollars, ready go!!!"

Dave started to name ice cream flavors, and in the middle of his list, Dirk hung up. He checked his time while chuckling and said, we have 30 seconds left. No time for a prank call." He put his phone away and said, "Now what."

What I did surprised him, but I heard footsteps coming to the closet, so I pulled him close and kissed him. On time too because 7 seconds later, the door was pulled open. And when the door opened, I fell out because I was leaning on it, so i became a Tylar sandwich. "Ow," I groaned. "Get off me, Dirk."

Finally, I was free, but didn't move. "Tylar," Sollux said. "Did you forget your dare?"

I groaned and rolled to Karkat and put mt head on his legs. "HAHA! But no. Your butt hath to be on hith lap."

"Meh," I said and curled up on my side to sleep. Then I was lifted in the air and was ploped on Karkat's lap. "Fuck you Sollux! I was trying to nap!"

Karkat rolled his eyes. "You;re always napping. Now stay awake."

"Hmmm, Nepeta, Truth ot dare," Dirk asked thoughtful.

":33< Dare!"

"I dare you to...kiss Feferi on the lips."

":33< OK! AC sneaks up on fefurry and askes her to kiss her. Can meow kiss you pawlese?"

"Haha! Sure, Nepeta. W)(y not?" So they kissed and it was nepeta's turn. Truth ot dare lasted until Nepeta's ansestor dared me to have 13 minute of heaven with...you guessed it. Eridan. So this time, there was no prank calling or anything. It was just making out. Whee.

"Hmmmm," I said thinking. "Oh! Truth or dare, Tylar?

'I pick Dare.

"Hmmm. I dare you to take a really long nap." And i did.