Chapter three

Sollux P.O.V.

“Ii thwear, Ii heard thomeone yell,” Sollux cried over the loud thumping music. “Iit came from outthiide.”

“Sollux,” Karkat rolled his eyes, “you’re trippin.”

“I’m theriiouth!”

Katkat openes his mouth to say something, probably something mean, but he didn’t get the chance to, because the wall that we were leaning on exploded into dust. “What the…” Karkat screamed. “Where did you come from?!?  GET OFF OF ME!!!”

I looked up through the dust and stared. On top of us was the most beautiful girl ever to walk on Earth. Her eyes were grey with gold flecks and she was somewhat pail. Her Oyster black hair was covered with dust from the wall and had leaved and branches in them. Her body was like a model, but she was kind of thin. Her black cloths were tattered and bloodied, from old blood and new blood. She had a huge gash on her forehead and little cuts all over her arms and legs. She rolled off of us and wheezed, “S-sorry.” She kept glancing at all of us in utter horror, though I don’t think she knew it. She darted into the kitchen and came back out with some knives. “Can I…huff huff…borrow…these?”

We didn’t answer, so she took that as a yes. I closed my eyes and shook my head so I didn’t see what happened next. All I heard was another crash and when I opened my eyes, the girl disappeared and standing in her place was a huge man with huge teeth. “HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE,” Equius cried.

What?

We all scrambled out of the way as BigBoy stepped through. The girl stumbled out of my room :( and BigBoy said, “Show time.”

“Thhe can fiight,” I whispered to Karkat.

“She’s slowing down. I’m going to help her,” was his response.

“Karkat, no. You’ll get hurt.”

“Better me than her. Sollux, I have to or else she’ll die.”

I thought about it. “Fiine, but, iif you get hurt, Ii’m not doiing firtht aiid on you.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever,” then went to get his Khopesh.

“Nowhere to go eh, Love,” BigBoy sneered. “Maybe I’ll just wound you. I don’t think that they’ll mind if you only have one leg, would they,” he mused.

Oh no you don’t! I tried to go out there but I was held back by Gamzee and Tavros. “Let go of me guyth,” I hissed.  “Thhe needth help!?”

“DuDe, If We LeT yOu Go YoU’lL kIlL hIm,” Gamzee growled.

“gAMZEE! dON’T GROWL AT sOLLUX," Tavros hissed.

"BuT iT's TrUe MoThErFuCkEr AnD yOu KnOw It."

* * *

Taylar's P.O.V.

*Dream*

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"Mamma," asked a 8-year-old me. "Who's that?"

Her eyes were wide. "No one honey. Why don't you go off to bed and I'll come read you one of your favorite books when I'm done. How does that sound?"

"YAY," I squeeled. I ran up the stairs and brushed my teeth. I was about to walk into my room when I heard a scream. I ran to the top of the stairs and stared in horror. "Mamma," I whispered. There she was in a big mans grip, dying.

"Run Tylar," she wheezed. "Dont let them get you. Labingaber abon thabe blabadabe abof dabeabath, habopabe abis abon thabe blabadabe abof labight."

Then she died.

"MAMMA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

* * *

I snapped my eyes open and looked around. Where am I? I didn't recognize this place so I freaked out. With a blood curdling scream, I leaped out of bed and climes on a really tall bed post. I mean, it was about 8 feet high! Sometimes, I surprise even myself. I was hyperventilating when the door burst open and random people came spilling in.

One of them looked at me and gaped. "H-h-how did you get up there?"

I screamed again. "DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I PROMISE I WONT RUN AWAY ANY MORE! JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" I started sobbing and started speaking a random language.

"WHAT ITH GOING ON," a booming voice startling me and making me topple off the bed post. Som random person caught me which threw me into histera again.

"Let her go," a femail voice said.

When the boy did, I ran to the corner and tried clawing my way out. When that didn't work, I spun around looking for escape routs. Then I saw the window. The male who caught me saw me glance at the window and said, "I wouldn't."

ButI did. With the weretiger in me, I was really fast so I was over there in no time. But the window was locked. The walls of this really small room was closing in on me and I was gasping for breath. "GET ME OUT OF HERE," I screamed pounding on the window. It didn't break. I had no choice. The only way out was the door, but it was blocked. I put my back aginst the wall and slid down. "Naphera, why won't you help me," I whispered while sobbing in the corner. "Why?"

I heard someone softly coming towards me but I didn't look up. I was sobbing too hard. "Thhhhhh," someong said and they slowly wrapped their arms around me. I was too hurt to care anymore, so I just leaned into their touch and sure enough, I felt a little better. "Whath wrong," he asked.

I remembered his lisp from the night before so I looked up and saw the cutest guy ever. He had Black hair and was wearing a yellow trench jacket and blue jeans. The weird thing about him was the blue and red glassed he had on. I couldn't help but feel safe while he was holding me, but I started pannacking a little. "W-w-who are you," I stammer while scooting away. I stood up just to trip on the bed.

"Ii'm Thollux Captor. Theethe are my friendth Gamthzee, Karkat, Dave, Dirk, Rothe, Roxthe, Nepeta-"

"HI," Nepeta cried. "You are sooooo cute! Did you know that?"

I pressed myself aginst the head board of the bet and started hyperventilating. "The walls!"

"The walls what," Dave asks looking confused.

"Their m-moving! Their closing in. Oh God. OH GOD!!" I pushed out of the room and found myself in a room with a lot of holes in the walls and someone was standing in one of them. "Naphera," I cried.

She turned and smiled. "Tylar," she said with relief. "I thought you died."

I ran to her, but tripped through her. "What the Fuck? W-w-why? Why can't I touch you?"

"Because I'm dead. I'm just here in sprite. Tylar, you need to trust me. They are here to help you. You need them."

"No," I whispered. "Why them?"

"Because some of them are powerful like you." Then everything went black.