Ch.23 (Bortlen)

(Shanice is the MM)

After leaving Melly and them I took a trip to Panama, today was going to be the day I find out if this lil boy is mine. im nervous as fuck to be honest she don't seem like the hoe type but I need to make sure because I can't get attached to a lil boy that I find out ain't mine in the long run feel me? Aye tho I like shanice and all she real cool we just never tried us on a whole new level just fucked around. I been wanting her to be more for a minute but too much shot jumped off me and Melly was booked for sometime and I had to make sure my mama was straight after finding a lump in her breast. We found out she has breast cancer not sure what stage how mild right now.

I touched down and called her up for the location to where the doctors appointment was.

Future BM🤫
Yo Where at again ?

A couple minutes later she texted back saying 1210 E 117th street so I made my way there in a rental. I seen her with lil man reading a book waiting to be called, made my way over there and sat down.

"Hey you made it " shanice said cheerfully

"Yes why wouldn't I , I need to know this"

"You were the only one bortlen I'm not like that you should fucking know that " she shook her head and looked down playing with her fingers.

"Pick ya head up ma it's nothing to it"

"But you don't believe me why?

"Because Ma I been through shit in relationships and I don't want no foul shit going on , I'm sorry ight but can u blame me?"

"I-"

We were called called back and did our swaps and waited usually they run it and send you letter but I paid a stack to expedite the process fuck that I need to know right now! After two hours the results came back and shanice looked at me worried.

I snatched the paper and seen that I was 99.999 percent the father and I smile crept over my face. Shanice already made him a Jr before the test which I'm thankful of because I would've got his name change ASAP.

"Why u looked worried"

"Because yeah he's yours like I been telling you! I'm not one of those broads that pin a baby on someone and fuck around on different niggas"

"I'm sorry I ain't met nobody real or true but I thank you for him even tho he came out my nuts you gave birth to him"

"So What now " we both said in illusion

I smirked and look at her for a minute before saying anything

"Stop Bort your making me nervous!" She giggled

I pecked her lips and smiled at her while admiring how beautiful she is....

"Listen y'all moving in with me, we together so you stuck with me"

We kissed Passionately and then this lil nigga hit me like I'm not his dad. I mugged his ass and we got up and went out to eat. I decided to tell Melly and them when we get back home. So they can meet and great. But I couldn't help but post my lil nigga on IG.

Ynwbort x My lil nigga finna get all the bitches 😬🐍

ShaniceLove_ stop calling our son lil nigga 🙄

Ynwbort x shut yo ass up bae let me be great 👍🏾

I turned to shanice and mugged tf out of her. We act just alike so we don't always don't see eye to eye. I went into the kitchen to roll up while Bort jr was finally taking a nap, shanice came and sat on my lap with a pout fact before I could say anything my phone started ringing.

Caller ID x Sexy ass 😏

I rolled my eyes knowing what's going to happen next.

"Wassup " shanice said answering the FaceTime call.

"Umm where's Bort"

"Right here about to fuck me , what chu need?" She smirked

I heard three beeps indicating the bitch hung up and then I felt shanice get up off my
Lap and left out the kitchen. I fuck with her and I want us to work truth is I been cut off every female they just keep trying to call me. I smoke a few blunts and listened to music until I went to lay down next to her. She moved away, I don't know who the fuck shawty think she is but she is going to hear what I have to say. I explained everything how I'm not fucking nobody bitches hear I'm out and try to call my phone on some other shit. I didn't get a chance to change my number or none. She the only one I want period lil nigga!