Ch.2

So it's Friday and i don't feel like going to school It's my last day  I stayed up all night so I wouldn't have a nightmare again. I'm so tired and I lack of energy , I texted nuni last night telling her I'm ditching today. I got up did my morning routines, put some shorts and a tube shirt on and went downstairs to grab my favorite drink besides pineapple pop , to my surprise jay must of drunk my last Bahama blueberry mistic. I let out a long sign and put my slides on grabbed my purse and keys to head to store a block up the street. I put my air buds in and listened to The baby - Suge , I headed down the street when I get a text from nu saying she should've stayed at my crib cause it's boring as hell in school. I chucked while shaking my headed, I started to do the whoa when my part came on I was to into the shit didn't notice I made it to the store. I got my drink , and some zebra cakes and headed back home. My next favorite song came on Vena E - Follow me, so as I'm getting turnt on sc twerking to my part and shit I posted it and proceeds to walk home but before I could I felt someone grab my arm lightly. I took out my blade and turned to face them about to stab whomever I seen it was Melly ass again. I rolled my eyes and stared at him with a blank look, giving him his little fifteen seconds of talking don't get me wrong he was fine ass hell nice lips and smile allat but I'm not for this rn.

"Yo what tf you got on bae" he said
"Clothes Melly clothes , I'm not yo bae but anything else?"
"Yeah lemme see yo phone jit" He said smirking
"Nope" while popping the P to be extra and turned around but he grabbed my phone and it didn't lock up yet giving him free hands on and called his phone and hung up saving his number and told me to be safe walking with my short ass clothes on.

I rolled my eyes and walked home to watch Netflix.  I was so tired  but I couldn't go to sleep Jay was at school or on the block so that didn't do me no justice.

FaceTime call from baby💚🤫

Wtf I said to myself and declined it but they called back again so I answered.

" why you ain't pick up bae?" Looking up seeing Melly I laughed and shook my head

"Dude why are you doing too much?"

"Wym I'm trying to get with your evil short ass but you keep playing with me I'm just trying to change yo life for the better"

"Why me ? , it's nothing perfect about me nor interesting I'm just damaged you don't want that "

"What did you just say " he looked agitated

"Nothing I'm tired okay"

"Okay go to sleep I'll be right here if you need me ight "

A smile formed upon my lips I went upstairs and layed in bed with the phone propped up so he can be there. After ten minutes everything went dark. I woke up after four hours Later and stretched, I felt so relaxed I didn't have a nightmare or anything it was peaceful.

"Hey sleeping beauty " I forgot Melly was on FaceTime i was surprised he stayed on like he promised .

" Hey, thank you for being there I can't believe you stayed on until now."

"Why wouldn't I dess, I told you I was serious about making you mine and shit. But call me if you need me or miss me bae I gotta go" giving me that famous smirk 😏

I just smiled and wanted to be extra so I called him right back

*laughing in the background *

"You okay bae?" Melly said looking at me confused
"Yes I just miss you I'm boredddddd" stretching it out looking at him

" lol I miss you too it's been what 5 seconds dess? "

"Soo " Rolling my eyes

"Stop rolling yo eyes at me mane you fucking short midget ass jit you know what I'm tired of telling u that shit" after that I heard three beeps indicating he hung up I was shocked but shrugged it off and went downstairs to cook some chicken and shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread . After a good forty five minutes I put up jays plate and left a note on the fridge telling him where his food is plus telling him he owes me a mistic. I put the rest up after making my plate and grabbing a Fiji heading to the living room to put Netflix on.

From : Nunu 🥰 - I'm spending the night bitch I'll be there in 5😉!!

To: Nunu 🥰- ok I'm making you plate now sweets.

I paused big mouth season two and headed a plate up for her. After taking it out and putting it on the coffee table I heard the door bell, I looked out the peep hole seeing her standing there therefore I opened it.

"Bitch I'm tired as fuck and I know you is too"

"Yeah sorta but I made chicken and shrimp Alfredo and knew your fat ass would want some " I said giving her the plate

Nuni started jumping up and down doing her little silly dance she does when it comes to food I laughed at her ass but I looked at the door and laughed harder because jay walked in with a what the fuck I just walk into look. I winked at him and told them I'm going to the bathroom giving them much needed alone time. So I took uploaded an video on my YouTube account a fan made for me.

After that I decided that it was enough time so I headed downstairs it was a lil awkward between them at first then some flirting going on hmm but I won't question anything so we ate watched two more episodes then we headed up stairs leaving jay downstairs to smoke and talk to whomever coming over. I texted jay to let him know his baby mama was spending the night and he text back the bird . I texted Mellygoodnight even though I know he's mad at me , it's just something about him and his persistence but I can't continue to do this with him he's like my hurricane meaning it's way out of my comfort zone and I tend to push whomever away when this happens.