Ch.24

"Dess get yo ass on"

"Hold on I'm taking a shower"

"Why the hell are you so calm and taking a shower after yo fucking water broke "

"I wanna be clean"

"Nigga ... Dess get yo ass on now" I pinched the bridge of my nose.

She rushed down grabbing her silky bonnet mugging me, I rolled my eyes, grabbed the keys and opened passenger door for her and got in myself. It took us less than 10 minutes due to my driving to get us there. Dess was calmer than Me , I looked over and seen her dancing to some song cash shit

 Dess was calmer than Me , I looked over and seen her dancing to some song cash shit

Our doctor was on the floor waiting fo us to arrive and get us started.

"Hello Beautiful " Dess said to Dr Maria they hugged and I followed to the room where they would be getting ready for birth. Dess wanted a water birth but I didn't want that what the hell was she trying to do give birth to a dolphin? They started her IV, hooked her up to a machine that monitors contractions etc.

"Melly" Dess semi yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"I asked were you ready for our son" she asked confused

"Sorry baby yeah I'm ready why wouldn't I be question is..." before I could finish she yelled indicating contractions were getting worse and closer together. The nurses prepped her , advising us she needs to start pushing on the count of three.

" This is all your fault" Dess screamed while pushing I tried to keep her calm

" Get him out of me , i don't want to be pregnant nomore" she whined I tried to hide my laughter.

After 16 hours of labor our baby boy was finally born, I finally got my junior. Good work I told Dess as I patted her back. My mom brung Mia in so she can meet her baby brother. He was sleeping so peacefully until mia yelled baby brother wake up I wanna hold you. All three of us mugged the fuck out of this child shortly after his cries filled the room. Dess picked him up and started to breastfeed him.

"Eww mommy that's nasty" Mia said mugging Dess she ignored her . Causing me to chuckle because Mia mugs people just like how I do.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess"

"You know what we are ?" She grinned big

"What princess"

"We some pretty ass Demons " she squealed

"Mia don't say the A word, and Melly you got her calling herself a damn demon she ain't got a melvina in her like u got Melvin " Dess said

"Dess we are some demons" sksksk while giving my famous grin

"She rolled her eyes and finally gave up our son, ma held him after.

Looking at my son sleep was another best feeling I had.  Who would have thought I'd be married with two kids, I always just wanted to fuck every girl I wanted and now I'm a faithful one person only man!

"Boy do you here me?" Ma said

"What ma?"

"Where is his pampers?"

"Sorry ma right over there I'll get one" at this point Dess was sleep Brandon was taking over because he fell asleep with her. Mia in her tablet listening to worth it , singing and dancing like she trying to give some lil nigga the world.