Ch 11

After the day of many surprises my dad and I became close again he promised that he won't leave and become Casper. I couldn't ask for anything better. I have been doing great and so have this little one, Melly and I talked everything out but we're still not together. My daddy wants to meet him so I invited him over so they can talk. I cooked waffles, cheese eggs, grits, sausage and bacon.

Jamell🙄
Hey I'm walking up now...

I went to the door and looked through the peep hole and seen Melly. I opened the door, my dad stood behind me it was a awkward moment until I opened my mouth.

"Daddy" they both said yes 

I mugged Melly and he covered his mouth trying not to bust out laughing.

"Daddy this is Melly , Melly this is my dad y'all can help y'all selves to breakfast while I go shower and get dressed. I left them downstairs and texted Melly about that little stunt he tried to pull.

To Jamell🙄
Daddy? Really nigga?🤣 behave I'll be down in couple minutes.

I grabbed my fit to today which was something light and pulled one of my many lotions out and went to take a shower. I didn't my skin routine and hygiene, I stepped out dried off and began to moisturize my body and got dressed. Today Melly and I are going shopping for our lil one today I can't wait to have a son hopefully it's a boy but if it's a girl I'll be blessed either way.  I went downstairs to see my daddy and Melly getting along for some odd reason they are doing a "rap battle " I chuckled listening to them go back and fourth like wild N out mfs . 

"You look beautiful " Melly said

"Thanks" I smiled shyly and grabbed a plate of fruit pie my daddy done made.

After I ate I slipped my slides on but Melly told me it started to pour down I quickly went to my dresser grabbed my socks and came down and put my kicks on.

"Good looking young nigga , Dess can I talk to you for a second ?" My daddy asked me

"Wassup Casper?" I asked laughing

"I like him a lot for you hun , get cha man back whodie" he did a lil dance

"Stop that before you break yo knees" I laughed even harder when he mugged me.  I kissed him on the cheek and went outside to Melly making a beat on his car window and singing, he smiled when he seen I was listening.

"That's about you babygirl I'm dangerously in love with you I'll never leave just not mentally but physically I am feeling you" he bit his lip and looked around nervously.

"Hey Umm are we taking yours or mine?"

"Are you up to drive?"

"Not really"

"Okay let's take yours and I'll drive" he smiled showing his diamond vvs

He had that smile that makes you smile I miss him a lot but I refuse to let him know that though.  I hooked my phone to the Bluetooth and looked through my songs and played the one I have been listening to mostly.

Lil Donald x Do better

Melly's whole vibe change once I started to sing along with it. I kissed him on the cheek and told him to smile he wouldn't let up so my annoying ass thought for 2.5 secs and a lightbulb clicked on inside my head. We stopped at a red light , I made him look my way and kissed him softly but passionate and quickly stopped to continue singing my song. He kept staring at me every chance he got then stopped at the corner store because it was humid and he wanted me to stay hydrated.