Need to talk! (part 2)

As they walked, the Tin Man noticed that they were approaching the castle of the wicked witch of the West, and as they marched along its walls, their destination made itself more apparent.

"It's the wicked witch's forbidden garden! Or at least where it once was!" the Winkie leader realized as they came to an alt!

"Yes! ...... The wicked witch sent me here a little while before Dorothy and the three of you arrived. There were Deadly Flowers! A creation of her own. They appear as bigger Nightshades and would look like them if their purple wasn't spotted with red. Those flowers at the contact of the flesh, will heat the body temperature and boil the body from inside little by little!" Anilozy answered.

The Tin Man was taken aback of realisation when she finally spoke.

"How can you know how they work in so much details? ....Oh! Of course you've been infected too sorry I...." he then said, but the Winkie lady cut him off.

"It's not that. I have been warned of their effect a long time ago." she then said, surprising her leader. "You won't believe it but ....... there was a time where me and Philisius were just two lost souls against the world."

She then walked a few steps away from the place while the Tin Man watched her. She then proceeded:

"I still remember it like it was yesterday! The wicked old witch hated me much more than the others, because she believed in the powers of the names. She made me her personal servant and her scapegoat. She always made me do chores that would lead to my exhaustion, or even worse, my complete annihilation! She always had me under her watch!"

"You cursed little brat!" the wicked witch of the West yelled while pulling on Anilozy's hair and dragging the poor young lady with her.

She was crying in pain by the witch's grip.

"Please forgive me, madam! It was an accident! I ....I can fix it!" Anilozy pleaded.

"You fool! This magical ball is made of a peculiar all seeing nome crystal impossible to repair or replicate! And you think that I have time to face the Nome king and bring another one myself?!?"

Their argument didn't pass unnoticed by the lonesome walls, or at least if it wasn't for any Jester to eavesdrop behind the gray marble column nearby. Ever since he rescued her, he's been interested at the whereabouts of this girl. She's in trouble again! She has broke the magic crystal ball of his sister. It was the an all seeing eye over Oz to her. His sister jealous the Great Book of Records in the possession of Glinda. She tried before to take it! But she had to rely on another poor substitute instead!

"I sometimes don't see why I don't turn you into a pile of dead wood and burn you to a crisp as I preheat my cauldron! You pathetic little worthless thing!" she added as she dragged the girl to a coal stocking room and threw her in there violently against the cold black pile of coals.

And closed the door on her before locking it tight and placing the key into her pocket before walking away.

Then as she spotted one of her Winkie guards, she threatened:

"I forbid you to let her see the light of day until I see fit! And if I hear or see anyone getting her any food ....!"

She trailed off before leaving. The Jester quickly pressed himself against the wall in order to avoid his sister's rage once she sees him near. Then he peeks at the guards in front of the door where his sister locked the Winkie girl inside. He has been thrown inside in there too, once or twice, and has been avoiding this punishment ever since.