news

Hi everybody!

So here to tell you that I sometimes look for writing parts of this fic. So I haven't gave up on it but since covid-19 happened the coincidence were making me think that I kinda predicted it and maybe I should write back when this is all over .

(to get it short I thought I kinda went fortune teller with that fic and it gave me the hibeejibees to restart in the middle of the pandemic)

So occupied with life so I'll write as soon as inspiration and time strike back, so please do not comment for updates anymore. They'll come when they'll come.

So, informations now: I'm rewriting this fic from a previous version I had on fanfiction when the movie came out.

Anilozy is not the  character I saw, hear me out: I was in a creative blaze when I created her but she was just that and heck she was just a chara design that I didn't know what to name her so I gave her my name spelled backwards and tried to put a meaning behind like in the book when a muchkin compares the name Dorothy to Theodor (and I'm not joking I really really didn't know what to name her, .... I guess I should have asked for help before but I wanted an "only made by me" fic) so she was kind of blend.

But when I rewrote her she was an abused woman under the wicked witch's reign and after Dorothy saved Oz she kinda wants to follow the footsteps of Dorothy cause she's inspired by her to get out of this abused past she had so she can contribute to make a better future. And that's what I want you readers to see but ... I guess I'm not doing a good job with it.

Don't get me wrong I still like her but .... I hope I can manage well that character X OC dynamic she has with the Jester (A.K.A Philisius Troz)

Now, inspired by Princess Nausicaa (from the same namesake myiazaki film from ghibli)

Scarecrow will be as active as a ruler in the same dynamic. But I will sometimes show him cracking under the pressure from this epidemy still. The same can be said for the Tin Man but I'll use him to be more of the one playing cupid or at least trying since I want him to be the more sentimental one to differ him from Scarecrow and Lion. Now Lion ......... I don't know how to write him, but I'm hoping it will come along this fic.

Now before Covid-19 I inspired myself from past epidemy especially the one depicted in Balto. I  thought it could be interesting to help for Philisius redemption arc but also to the characters to manage without Dorothy. For exemple we get to finally get a scientific Scarecrow, a worried yet willing to help Tin Man .... and Lion.  (when legends of oz was still called Dorothy of Oz in the trailer there was a brief "blink and you'll miss it" scene where the trio actually got in action to defend the candy county (or country) and we didn't even get that in the movie so I can get them doing that in that fic!)

Now as said previously don't comment with "please update" over and over. Updates will come when they'll come.

until then I wish you to have a verry good day, to stay safe and see you next time.

Bye.