Mirellia: I am the queen of the Melromac Kingdom. Mirellia Q. Melromac. I must say this to the heroes. The disturbance that began with the kidnapping of the second princess was the fault of the church of the three heroes.

She stated and continues.

Mirellia: but their insufferable actions have only been allowed so far due to the incompetence of my husband and daughter. My daughter the first princess Malty, of course.

She stated shocking everyone.

Motoyasu: Malty?!

He exclaimed loudly in disbelief.

Mirellia: yes, that's right. Not only did she conspire with the church, but she also directed the framing of Shield Hero.

She stated in disappointment and continues.

Mirellia: rather than taking the kidnapped second princess under her care, she further exposed her to danger. This is no different from seeking an assassination for the succession.

She stated.

Motoyasu: Noo-that's not right! Malty' not like that!

He stated and tries to defend Malty Bitch.

Motoyasu: Aren't you her mother? How could you say that?!

He asked Mirellia who is sitting on the throne.

Mirellia: I am the queen, as the greatest authority in this country, I must punish those who commit a crime.

She stated coldly.

Motoyasu: this is a mistak...

Before he could complete his words a portal opened up in front of them, Y/n, Ciri and Tifa step out of it. The three so-called heroes Ren, Itsuki and Motoyasu paled in fear on seeing Y/n.

Y/n: Greetings I am Y/n L/n

Mirellia: Nice to meet you, Sir Y/n. I am Mirellia Q. Melromac.

She introduces herself to Y/n and bowed her head in front of Y/n with respect. She knew who he is and how strong this man is, so she speaks to Y/n with the utmost respect.

Y/n: ah be at ease we came here to enjoy the show please continue.

He stated and tapped the floor three times with his feet, all of a sudden a couch materialized in front of them.

Y/n: please continue...

Y/n sat on the couch which he made it from one of his powers, transmute. He gestures Ciri and Tifa to come and sit down with him.

Mirellia: Y-Yes...

A few seconds later Malty was brought inside the throne handcuffed and is given a temporary slave crest to ensure that she won't lack the through anymore since she is a pathological liar.

A cold sweat broke out on Malty Bitch forehead when she saw Y/n.

Mirellia: Malty, I ask you did Iwatani- Sama attempt to rape you?

She asked her so-called daughter.

Malty: that-that's right!

The slave crest on her chest glowed brightly, she let out a howl of anguish when she excruciating pain all over her body.

Malty: GYAAAAAAAAAAA!

Motoyasu: Malty?!

Raphtalia: Naofumi-Sama....!

Naofumi: yeah, it's a slave seal and a high-level at that.

He stated.

Motoyasu: A slave seal?! How could you do that to your own daughter...?!

He asked Mirellia while gritting his teeth in anger.

Mirellia: this is the way to ensure she will not lie.

She stated coldly.

~TIME-SKIP~

Finally, Naofumi name has been cleared from the public eye for good.  The father and daughter duo plot and evil deeds were exposed in front of everyone. Since they found guilty of all the crimes of high treason and conspiracy, they are officially stripped of their royal status and sentenced to death.

Y/n: death is something too good and merciful for them to easily escape their punishment kukuhahaha...

He laughed evilly scaring the shit out of Father and daughter duo.

Y/n: Rip off their arms and legs, strip their skin off or maybe take what little remains of their status, honour and respect and give them a taste of living hell kekeke.

He stated with a sadistic smile on his face.

Malty: no no no no no anything but that p-please...

Malty pleads for help from everyone but they simply scoff her in complete disgust, with a look of despair on her face she turns to Naofumi and begs for help.

Naofumi: you said I may do anything I wish, correct?

He asked Mirellia with a sadistic smile on his face.

Mirellia: of course, what would you like?

She asked Naofumi.

ENJOY....

AUTHOR HERE:

I WILL ONLY ADD THREE OR TWO MORE WOMEN IN HIS HAREM IN NEAR FUTURE AND YEAH I AM PLANNING TO SEND HIM TO ANOTHER WORLD BUT I WILL ONLY ADD THREE TO FOUR WORLD IN THIS FANFIC OF MINE AND THE FIRST WORLD WILL BE............HIGH SCHOOL DXD.

BYE.