"Well, what are you thinking," I wanted to know, "anyways, I, um, wanted to tell you something."

I walked over to the couch as took a seat. It wasn't long before Hazza had plopped down beside me, his hands collapsed together on his lap, suddenly appearing interested.

"What's wrong?" Harry leaned against the couch, propping himself up with his left arm. I shrugged my shoulders, only to have Harry slide his arm around my shoulders. His green eyes were so close to me, and I could see every little speck of light that hit it. I froze at the sight of his beautiful eyes.

"Well, would it be wrong to say I kind of have a, um," I paused, only to hear Harry chuckle. He slid his arm away to brush his curls aside, turning his attention back to me

"Have a crush on one of us? Yeah. I've heard that before," Harry bragged, and I playfully punched his arm. He came on way too strong for my liking. I laughed.

"Sadly, it's true," I admitted, evading Harry's down. He raised my chin with his hand, forcing me to meet his eyes.

"So, who's the lucky member?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows at me, only causing me to laugh once again. I don't know what it was that made me laugh, possibly his cuteness or humor, most likely both, but I just did.

I sighed, looking up at Harry. His lips were spread into a huge, interested smile, and I knew that I shouldn't keep him waiting any longer; no matter how much I could've stalled for time.

"Alright, but told tell the others," I leaned close to him, checking my surroundings before starting to talk. "I like... Nialler."

"That's cute," Harry leaned away after I told him, licking his lips. "Most people usually like Zayn or something."

"Wait.. what do you mean most people?" I laughed. "You've had this kind of contest before?" Harry shook his head.

"No," he began, "people just seem to like Zayn. They say he's attractive. But, I could never call any of the boys attractive. That would just be weird."

I nodded. "Yeah, that would be."

"So, since you like Nialler," he paused, and I took a breath. Who knew what he could say? "Are you going to feel comfortable going to Nando's with him?"

I laughed bitterly. "Hell no. Not alone with him. But, as long as you guys are coming I think I should be fine," I fiddled with my fingers, my hands still collapsed together on my lap as well as Harry's.

"I got your back," Haz nudged me, winking at me before dashing up the stairs. "We'll leave in about an hour. Put on something pretty."

I rolled my eyes at him, and before taking any further of a step, he stoped and turned to face me. "I'm just kidding," he began, feeling sorry.

"Yeah, got it," I teased, and Harry smiled at me before making it the whole way up the stairs.

I hope it wasn't a stupid decision to tell Harry about liking Nialler. I mean, I just met the guy. I hope I could trust him with this. If the secret got out, it would be another awkward six days or so with Niall. It already was awkward, and I didn't want to make it any worse.

Aside from that, I liked the fact that I clicked instantly with Harry. I just hoped that he wasn't only being nice to be because of the contest, that he was being so generous to be a friend. Overall, I just really hope that Haz and I will stay in touch. I'm going to need my curly haired friend when I'm depressed. He's nice, can make me laugh, plus, he's quite the looker.

Harry

Pounding on Nialler's door, so many thoughts ran through my head. I was going to have to help Mady win him over, the same time I just needed to keep a descent social life with the boys. It took about a minute before the door squeaked open, revealing the blonde boy I was looking for.

"Nialler are you almost done," I sighed annoyedly, "the boys and Mady are already ready. Come on. We're going to Nando's, so you should be ready."

"I am," he finally said, popping our fully in front of me. He had a mini dance party to himself before continuing. "Let's get this show on the road!" Niall punched my chest jokingly, though I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware of how hard he had hit me.

I rubbed the spot on my chest where it hurt. "Okay then, let's go." I ran slightly ahead of him as we dashed down the stairs. I paused suddenly at the door to think.

"Hazza, you okay?" Nialler narrowed his eyes at me with concern. I turned to face him, not sure of how believeable my facial expression was.

"Oh, yeah. Never better." I assured, twisting open the door.

"Are you sure? You look like you have something on your mind." I opened the door quickly, motioning him outside.

"Positive. Nothing's on my mind that I need to say." I finally said, causing Niall to raise a confused eyebrow.

"Alright then.." he turned away, bolting towards the car. "Don't go without me!" He hollered as he ripped open the car door. I laughed to myself as I heard Liam shout at me.

"Haz, you move slower than my turtles," he joked. I rolled my eyes, slightly walking faster. When I reached the car, I opened the door and stepped inside.

"At least I have both my feet," I teased. "Your turtle didn't."

"Wow." I heard Mady suddenly say, Niall throwing his head backwards in laugher. I gave Mady a look that said Niall was going to enjoy her, and she smiled weakly at me.

This was going to be a fun night. Especially if Nialler continues to be Nialler. You never know what could happen in two hours or so.