Chapter 1: The Shining Beacon of SHIT! (Updated)

(A/n): Saying this Right Now! Characters might be OOC cause I didn't get into Kill La Kill, and all I know is Mako being hyper, Ryuko being a badass tomboy (favorite character btw) and Satsuki being a b*tch... Anyway, to the story!

As stated in the Bio, Renji is switched to a nickname that people who don't know about your past uses.

Present time

(Y/n)/Renji age 16

Ryuko age 17

POV third

???: *Banging on door* "RYUKO! (Y/N)! HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!"

After the energetic girl named Mako said that, she started dancing/dodging multiple items being thrown at her. The one throwing them was none other than Ryuko Matoi, followed by her waking up along with her brother/boyfriend, (Y/n)

Ryuko: "OI! Shut the FUCK UP! You know I'm not a morning person!"

(Y/n): *gets up slowly* "ugh... Same here, but at least I'm not trying to kill someone this early, hehe..."

Ryuko: "Don't you dare start too, (Y/n)!"

Timeskip to Bullhead

Mako: "Beacon~ Beacon~ I want some Beacon~"

(Y/n): "Uhh, Mako?" *She looks at him* "I think you have Beacon and bacon mixed up."

Mako: "..." *GASP* "OHMYGODYOU'RERIGHT!" *Takes out a strip of bacon and starts to eat it* "MMMMmmmmm! And I thought I'd have to wait till we get there before I can eat!"

(Y/n): "Uhhh, Wha-"

Ryuko: "Don't ask... So, ready for Beacon, Bro?"

(Y/n): "Considering I'm a year younger... Idk"

Ryuko: "Heh! Don't worry! I know a way to make sure we are on the same team!"

(Y/n): "... I think they cut ropes if they see them."

Ryuko: "... Dammit!"

(Y/n): "also... I hope I'm ready if I see 'them' there."

After you said that, both girls went silent, knowing who you mean. Ruby Rose, and Yang Xiao Long, two of the people who abused you. Ozpin warned you about them along with Ryuko, who wanted to ripe their heads off. Also, it turns out that Ozpin found out about you just like how your Uncle told you about, and he said he'll help you as much as he can, and that he warned them about being near you.

Meanwhile

Blondie: "Come on, Ruby! He'll be here soon!"

Ruby: "I know, Yang!" *Quietly* "Stupid cape..." *Gets cape on* "ok, ready!"

It turns out both sisters were able to be let into Beacon, though they had to work harder then others. What's more, they were both suffering from depression ever since you left, blaming themselves and their parents for you leaving, practically disowning their own parents. The only thing keeping them going is the thought of you forgiving them. However, once they got outside.

???: "Ms Rose, Ms Xiao Long! What are you two doing outside your dorm!"

Glynda Goodwitch appears behind them, scaring them.

Ruby and Yang: "uhh... Going to see our brother?..."

She gives them a death stare before talking.