╰☆☆ Oᖴ ᑕOᗰᑭᖇOᗰIᔕE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎᖴᖇOᑎTᗩTIOᑎ ☆☆╮

what do you do when you have a problem?
chan avoids it.
woojin confronts it.

i believe there's a problem there as it is.

*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*――*☆*

the door cracked open, and the cloud of dusk from the outside mingled with the looming shadows from the inside.

chan sighed in relief. woojin hadn't waited up for him. he wouldn't need to confront his feelings. thank goodness.

chan failed to notice the watchful eyes of his hyung follow him from their station on the couch.

he silently placed his abandoned shoes by the door and crept into his room, grinning in triumph when he heard the confirmation click of the lock.

he heaved another murmur of contentment until he heard the audible unlocking of the latch attached to his door frame.

chan squawked in dismay as he turned, clothes ruffled like a startled bird.

the sun greeted the moon calmly and patiently, but that didn't stop the fact that chan could feel the heatwaves of worry rolling off woojin at alarming rates.

"are you okay?" woojin asked chan.

chan laughed awkwardly, "just tired." he responded sharply, back still facing woojin.

the shade cast on chan's face reminded woojin of the dark side of the moon.

the side that woojin wanted to know.

the side that chan would never show.

chan angled his face to view woojin's easier.

"i'm going to go to bed now. i'll see you in the morning." chan prompted, looking for more of a reaction than what he was given before.

woojin took note of the red rings around chan's eyes and the puffy texture of his skin. 

now wasn't the time to talk.

woojin smiled slightly, trying to mask his discomfort.

silently, he moved forward. 

his arms found their comfortable position around chan's waist and he whispered soothingly in his ear.

"i'll help you get ready, hmm, sweetheart?"

chan flushed a deep red but was too tired to protest when woojin guided him to the dark bathroom and showed him his folded pyjamas laid by the sink.

he smiled gratefully at the elder as he twisted the angle behind him.

five minutes had passed before he entered once again into his room. 

woojin was twiddling his thumbs as he sat on the side of chan's bed, and chan hadn't failed to realise all that woojin had done while he had been getting dressed.