Dare 1:

@Floofy_Mellow :
I DARE YOU TO KISS BLACKHAT IMSOWWYBEANO-

@the_ultimate_wifu1 :

Uwu I dare you to kiss blackhat #noregrets

FL: .....

FL: Y'know what?

FL: Fine

!!FANFIC MODE ACTIVATE!!

Flug ran across the manner, running towards Black Hat's office. While he made his way over, he passed Demencia. She, obviously curious, tapped the Author who was running after Flug on the shoulder

"Hey! Where is he going? What's goin' on?" The lizard girl asked, cocking her head to the side. The Author stopped at looked at her.

"Aight', you're coming with me, cutie." She took Demencia and threw her onto her shoulder, continuing to run after the scientist.

Once Flug reached the office, he stopped and hesitated. He was about to die, but oh well. He better get his feelings out of the way before they caused any more trouble. He knocked on the door, trembling slightly. He waited until he heard Black Hat's raspy voice.

"Come in."

The doors of the office open wide, leaving Flug standing in the doorway before nervously stepping inside. His boss was standing in front of his desk, standing tall, looking down at him with an.. odd look.

"You came because.. what?"  

The scientist approached Black Hat, looking down the entire time. He finally made it right in front of him before looking up at his boss.

"C-can you, u-um.." He started. "Close y-your eyes?" He ask, his voice low and quiet. Black Hat raised an eyebrow before speaking again.

"Why?"

"P-please just d-do it, jefe.." He shyly looked down and Black Hat finally did as he was instructed.

Flug raised a bit of his bag to show only his mouth before reaching up and pressing his lips to Black Hat's. 

The demon's eye opened and looked down at his scientist before closing it again. He snaked his arm around Flug's waist, grabbing his hand with the other. Flug gasped in suprise before Black Hat kissed him once again. The scientist took his free hand and softly placed it on his boss's face.

The two shared this sweet moment while the author, Demencia, and you guys watched in awe.

Well except for Demencia, she was pissed that her sweet animu demon boyfriend was swept off his feet by her co-worker, but oh well. 

"WHY?! WHY WOULD BLACK HAT DO THIS TO ME?!?!" Demencia yelled out, tears streaming down her face.

"It's okay, Dem. I wuv you, pwease wuv me bacc!" The Author said, reaching out for Dem. "Please Lizard Waifu."

"Ew, no."

AND THATS IT FOLKS, FLUGGIE DID IT. HE GOT THE ALIEN D-

FL: Shut up.