𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"Jahseh. Keenon. For the last fucking time, I got things covered!" Tyquian playfully yelled at the light-skinned and brown-skinned men as he kept trying to push him out of the front door of the club.

They both eyed Tyquian, unsure and uncertain if he was capable of closing the shop all by himself. But they knew not to really doubt the man because they knew Tyquian was only going to do a few ghost checks and then lock up, heading straight home to go to sleep.

Keenon eyed the shorter male down, "Aight' now, you know we only one call away. Jah and I are ready to shank a nigga on go."

Jahseh and Keenon both pulled out a contraption and flicked their wrists, resulting in a knife coming out of its confines. Tyquian jumped back a little with the sudden actions and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest and huffing.

"I know. Now, can y'all niggas please go? I'm tryna' get home and sleep!"

Jahseh cut his eyes across the empty floor of the club for the fifth time tonight before tapping Keenon and beckoning him to leave out with him. Silence finally filled in the space and Ty couldn't be more happier for it.

He absolutely loved his job, if he was honest. Even though, it could be quite frustrating when he worked alongside Jonathan when all the shorter male wanted to do was throw drinks at the customers.

Tyquian knew Jonathan was acting that way because he only wanted excuses to go talk to Stokeley. It was pretty noticeable in everyone's eyes how the shorter male showed an obvious crush on the man of Jamaican and Afro-American descent, but people couldn't tell if Stokeley was completely oblivious or just plain dumb for not noticing the slick things Jonathan did.

That only caused Tyquian to chuckle and get back to his task on hand: Checking out the area and getting the fuck out.

He looked over the bartenders' counter and found nothing out of the ordinary. He looked in the bathrooms on the first level floor plan and scrunched up his face, smelling vomit and straight-up ass knowing that he'll at least give tips to the janitors who have to clean it up.

Tyquian felt somewhat relieved when he knew he had to check two more places and then he would be home free. He slowly made his way up the stairs, touching things that he thought would've been soft and didn't get disappointed.

He knew owning a strip club can come with perks of seeing some pretty expensive things. But in this case, it was like things were a little too expensive. Somewhere in the back of Ty's mind, he knew his boss, Kentrell, could be getting investment from somewhere else but knew that maybe he had a talk with a bunch of investors to make Ecstasy happen.

Either way, it would've been none of Tyquian's business.

Ty checked out the multiple VIP sections that were situated upstairs and found all the little rooms empty and clean. Besides from a few drink bottles and some lost items from the last patrons, deciding to pick them up and put them in the Lost and Found box before he left.

He sent a quick glance down to the Rolex on his wrist and noticed the time reading 4:23 AM, yawning at how time already went so fast and was ready to head home.

Tyquian made a beeline to the large, decorative lost and found box at the end of the hallway near Kentrell's office. He only wished that was the last thing he did as he was heading towards the front door of the club but stopped when he heard something drop to the floor.

That instantly sent Ty in alert mode as he took a look around and grabbed a bat that just so happened to be propped against the wall. He knew it came from one of the rooms and made slow, quiet movements so he could figure out which room he heard the sound from.