𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Taymor followed his boss around, watching as he stopped to sign the occasional package and greet reoccurring friends and people that came in the club to enjoy themselves.

They finally made it to the open floor plan.

"Wow" Taymor whispered to himself, looking around at the club. The floors were a black color with small specks or neon green and pink and violet. There was one large stage but next to it was two smaller stages on either side of it. The lights showering down on the stagers were beautiful. One violet light, one pink light, and one green light. The seats were silky, shiny black chairs and when you walked about ten feet over, you'd make it to the glass stairs that were covered in shiny crystals, leading up to the balcony that had booths for the VIP clients. The bar was placed under the stairwell, enough space for the neon green, pink, and violet sign that blinked, the words reading "Ecstasy Bar".

Kentrell watched, amusement twinkling in his honey colored eyes and a smirk placed on his plump lips as he watched Taymor look around, eyes as wide as day.

"I'm guessing you like it?" The taller man asked.

Taymor blushed, but looked the taller man in the eyes, nodding. "Like? I love this"

"Good, cause you start tomorrow. C'mea," His baritone voice demanded.

Taymor really didn't understand why the man had this influence on him. As if he wanted to listen to everything the man said, desperately trying to please him.

Taymor took steps towards him and looked down at the slender, long fingers that clasped his slender waist, before looking up to the man that was already looking at him, a wicked smile on his face.

"So tell me how you got so flexible and allat' shit," He spoke as he advanced further into the club, making his way over to the bar, Taymor a blushing mess as he did as asked.

"I did gymnastics in highschool and I practiced dance"

By the time he had explained, they were over to the bar. Taymor gulped, looking at the high barstools. He placed two hands on the seat before kicking his feet over and trying to climb up, only to blush when he felt a presence behind him, hands grasping his waist tightly as he slid onto the seat.

"Thank you," he said with a voice so soft.

Kentrell hummed in response before moving beside Taymor and pointing the man standing in front of them who had a crisp, white towel draped over his shoulder as he cleaned out alcohol glasses, drying the water off of them.

He was wearing a neon green durag and a black dress shirt, his tie a pink color as his sleeves were rolled up. Pearls were draped over his neck, giving him a quite - eccentric look.

"I like your pearls," Taymor genuinely said with a smile causing the man to set the glass down with a chuckle.

"Taymor, dis' is Stokeley but we call em' stoke" Kentrell spoke.

Stokeley smiled at Taymor before looking to Kentrell.

"We needa' order more glasses. Jon smashed at least twenty this week"

"Say, Ima' need for his bulky ass to stop doin' that shit. And he been pouring his drinks on the customers. Not gon' lie, the shit be funny but I'm tired of hearin' all these damn complaints like I'm gon' do somethin 'bout it"

Stokeley shrugged, a smile placed on his face as he thought of Jonathan.

"Listen, Tay is new to the family and-" he started but Stoke interrupted him, raising a finger up to Kentrells lips, shushing him as he looked over at Taymor.