Finland x Estonia (Fluff)

(This story is a prequel to the first one. It takes place in 1812)

It had been a rainy day. Kalmar Union, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Iceland were walking home from a meeting with Austria-Hungary. Finland was the asopted son of Kalmar Union. Just to get that out of the way.

"Kids," Kalmar Union spoke up, "over here. I know a shortcut." He gestured towards an alleyway nearby. The five kids followed their father.

As they continued walking, a gunshot was heard. Then Kalmar Union fell to the ground. A figure stepped out from some shadows. It was Imperial Russia. In some swift movements, he grabbed Finland by the arm and quicky ran away with the boy.

Sweden took the handgun from his father's pocket and fired shots at the kidnapper while the rest surrounded Kalmar Union. Soon, someone found them and called an ambulance.

Finland, despite not wanting this, just let him do it. He knew he was too weak to do anything about it.

"Enjoy your stay," the taller man whispered before knocking the boy unconscious.

A couple hours later...

Finland woke up to find himself not in his own room. The bed didn't feel right. His forehead hurt from that punch he gave him.

Reluctantly, he got up from the bed and slowly made his way out the door and down the stairs. The place he was in was a big barn, used for all the occupied countries the Russian Empire had taken.

Looking in the little "play room", this is where he saw multiple countries: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, Kahkastan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Ubezjistan, Tajikistan, Moldova, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan. They all turned their heads to look at the new country.

"You are Finland, da?" The tallest one, Russia, asked.

"U-uh, yes," answered Finland, "hello." All the other countries soon went back to their regular activities.

As he continued to look and walk around, he spotted some Legos and decided to play with them. He didn't like Legos but it reminded him of Denmark, his foster brother.

As he played, he noticed a shadow emitting from behind him. He turned around to see a girl, looked to be 13. Finland was 14. She had blue on top, black in the middle and white at the bottom.

"Um, hello?" Finland asked.

"Oh, um, h-hello," the smaller country replied. "I-I just wanted to ask if I could play w-with you. I've got nothing else to do, so..."

"That's fine. Wanna help me build this castle?"

"Yeah, that would be fun".  She said as she sat down across from Finland.

They played in silence for a little bit before Finland decided to speak up. He might be stuck here for a while, so it would be nice to hopefully become allies with some, if not all of these countries.

"So," Finland spoke up, "what's your name?"

"My name's Estonia."

"That's nice. I'm Finland. How'd you get in here?"

"Same way as you did. Kidnapped and brought here. Not too long ago, I believe."

Suddenly, a tall man came in and rang a bell, signaling dinner was ready. It was the same guy as before. The guy who shot his father and took him away.

A couple minutes later, all of the kids in the barn sat in one big table. 'Wow, this man had either adopted or kidnapped all these people.' Finland thought.

They ate borscht, that was surprisingly really delicious, and not much happened. Armenia attempted to kill Imperial Russia, but in the end, he lead Armenia into another room. He was found laying on the ground, his face all bruised up.

Other than that, dinner was nice. It wa s nice to learn more about Estonia and Belarus, who he was sitting between.

Once dinner was finished,  they put their dishes in the sink while Russia and Ukraine washed them. They all went back to the play room and continued to play with whatever there was.

Soon Imperial Russia came in and called put that it was time for bed. Everyone had their own room, so that was good. Wouldn't want to sleep im the same room as a bed wetter, would you?

Finland, after Kyrgyzstan finished up in the bathroom, got ready for bed, went into his poorly looking room, turned off the lights. Then he rushed to his bed and jumped on it, getting comfy and soon falling asleep, thinking about his family.

3 hours later, at 1:35...

Finland woke up to the muffled sound of whimpering. Curious, he got out of bed, tired as heck, and slowly made his way towards the source of the noise. Apparently, it wasn't far from his room.

Quietly and slowly, he opened the door. The room didn't look good either. There, he saw Estonia, his new friend, on her bed. She had her knees to her chest and holding her legs around her. She looked miserable, tears running down her cheeks.

"Hello?" Finland whispered as Estonia looked up, "Are you alright?" He walked over to her bed. Estonia unwrapped herselfand gestured him to sit on the bed.

"N-no," she cried, "I just m-m-miss my f-family. Well, my parents anyways. I a-am surprised y-you're holding up. I wish I could have that self confidence." Finland, feeling bad for his new friend, slowly leaned in and hugged her. Estonia flinched before relaxing into it. She liked it.

"I can stay with you, if you want." Finland told her. Estonia nodded and smiled as she and Finland laid down. Estonia cuddled up to his chest and wrapped her arms around him.

Finland did the same, his arms travelling under her arms and connecting in the back.

"Finland?" Estonia said, muffled by the fabrics of his pajamas, "this wasn't necessary to do. I'm so sorry for bothering you." Finland scooted closer and snuggled his head into her neck, enjoying the warmth she gave off.

"Oh, it's fine," he whispered, "whenever my younger brother, Norway, cried in his sleep, I made sure I came to his room and comforted him, sleeping with him until the morning. So I don't see how this is different."

30 minutes later, they were both asleep.

The next morning...

Finland woke up to a snowy day. But he was used to this. He looked down to see Estonia clinging to him, sleeping soundly. He smiled and slowly and carefully climbed out of bed and made his way downstairs.

From that day on, Finland would always come to Estonia's aid whenever something occurred until 1918, which Imperial Russia was contained in the ECF (Empire Containment Facility), which gained all the countries kidnapped by Imperial Russia independence.

Finland and Estonia would become best friends after. In 1940, she would be kidnapped by the Soviet Union and wouldn't see her again until 1991. From then on, Finland and Estonia were best friends, and hoped to be sonething more.

1164 words.