01

Yeo Hwanwoong
~
I woke up to my alarm and let out a groan "why do I have to go to school?" I muttered while getting up from bed. I quickly took a shower and put on my uniform and styled my hair. As soon as I finished getting ready I made myself breakfast and ate it quickly to not be late for school. Once I finished breakfast, I got my backpack and left my house to go to school.

The house felt very empty since my parents were on a business trip and my brother Leedo was currently going to college.

As I neared the school, I took a deep breath and prepared myself for whatever I was about to face that day.

As soon as I entered the school, I hurried to my locker and put my books I wouldn't need at the moment in there. Just as I closed my locker and was about to walk to class, I saw my bully, Park Seonghwa.

Seonghwa walked up to me and immediately shoved me against my locker in a painful way. "Did you do my assignment for me" he asked harshly. Who does he think he is?! Just because I choose to not speak doesn't mean he take advantage of me! I shook my head as a no and his face darkened to show his anger.

"You were supposed to! Are you too stupid?!" He yelled at me and shoved me, making me lose my balance. I closed my eyes getting ready to land on the ground when someone caught me from behind.

Once I regained my balance, I looked at the person who caught me and it turned out to be a boy who I hadn't seen before.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I responded with a quick nod. "Why did you shove him like that? You could have hurt him!" The stranger asked Seonghwa. "None of your business" He said even more angry than before. I looked at Seonghwa and the stranger and decided to go to class before things escalated.

As soon as I got to class, I sat down at my usual seat next to the window. I but my headphones in and listened to music as I zoned out. About 5 minutes later, the School bell rang and students started to walk in and sit. As soon as everyone settled down, my teacher, Mr. Kim got our attention by letting out a loud clap. I took out my headphones to listen to his announcement.

"Alright students, today we will have a new student joining our class" he said while motioning for someone to come in. When I saw the person, my eyes widened.

It was the boy.

—————————————————————————
(A.n) IM SORRY FOR MAKING SEONGHWA THE BULLY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH PLEASE DON'T SLAUGHTER ME.
This is my first story so it might suck but you are welcome to comment anything.
I'll try to update 1-2 times a week depends on how often I feel is writing/have time
Thanks for reading if you made it this far ❤️