4 AM

••Y/N••

I looked at the clock's dashboard. 3:59. I threw the sheets off of my body and raced to the front door. I looked at my iPhone's screen. 4:00. Then, in he comes, staggering and swaying in all directions. I got a whiff off him. He smelled like Victoria's Secret perfume. See, this is how I know he's been cheating. It's so damn obvious with him. It's like, he doesn't even care about me.

"Where the fuck you been, Prince," I yelled, snatching him up by his shirt.

He smacked my hand hard. "Yo, if you don't get'cho gahdamn.... Hands off of me. Is you crazy, woman?!"

"Nigga, who the fuck you think you talkin' to like that?! You the one walking in this muthafucka at 4 o'clock in the fuckin' morning. You need to figure out where the fuck you sleepin' tonight, cause you ain't sleepin' wit' me," I said. "Tuh, you thought."

"I'm sleepin' in my bed, bitch," he snapped.

I turned around slowly. "What the fuck you just call me?! I know DAMN well you ain't call me out of MY name!!! You got some nerve--"

"Let me set the record straight," he started, screaming now. "I PAY THE MUTHAFUCKIN BILLS IN THIS DAMN HOUSE!!! YOU JUST MOVED YO NAGGIN' ASS IN!!! YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR DAMN ATTITUDE, CAUSE IT AIN'T FLYIN' WIT' ME!!! YEAH, I CHEAT ON YOU EVERY DAMN NIGHT!! SO THE FUCK WHAT?!? YOU AIN'T DOIN' SHIT TO KEEP ME HERE WIT' YOU, SO YOU JUST LET ME DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANTED. AND, SINCE YOU GOT A DAMN ATTITUDE ABOUT IT, GRAB YO SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT!! THE BITCH I'M FUCKIN' WIT' CAN REPLACE YOU, Y/N!!"

He went upstairs, opened the window, and started throwing them out. I grabber his arm, but he swung back and hit me. When all of my shit was out of the room, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the stairs, throwing me out of the front door. And slamming it in my face.

•°•4 AM by Melanie Fiona•°•