Wreaking Ball

••Ray••

I don't miss her. She was always insecure, always thought I was out cheating. She was the one cheating the whole time. Now, life is doing me well. I'm married to India Westbrooks. I have two kids, named Amyia and Armaine. And, 2wice Couture is high in the business. I always though Y/N would be the one to have my kids and help me out with 2wice Couture. But, I guess not. I'm headed out right now. I swing open the door, and there stands Roc, my old friend and the one Y/N cheated on me with.

"What the fuck do you want, man? Why the hell you at my door?"

He looked like he'd been crying. "Y/N's in the hospital. She's dying, Ray."

When he said that, I practically sprinted to my car and sped to the hospital. She's dying?! What the fuck happened?! I jump out of the car and walked to the front desk.

"What room is Y/N Y/LN located in?!"

The receptionist reared her head back. "Sir, you need to calm down. She's on floor 4, room 418. Dang."

I ran towards the elevator, punching in the buttons. I hopped into the elevator, waiting for it to stop on my floor. I slipped out and ran down the hallway. I burst into the room to see the whole crew already there. Everybody walked out, so I could have alone time with her. As soon as everyone was gone, I sat down and poured my heart out to her.

"You know, Y/N, I never thought I'd be sitting here. Watching you suffer. It hurts me deep inside, just to see you lay lifeless like this. Even though you did me dirty many times before, I STILL LOVE YOU, and I always will. I don't even know how you got this way. If Roc did this to you, I swear, that nigga will never see the light of day again. I just..... I just want you to know that.... That I wish you would just hear me out when I say this.... The whole time I'm with India, I'm thinking about you. I just wish that you were faithful, and that I'd be married to you right now. We'd have our kids. We would have everything life would let us have. But, if you leave, I'll always think of how that all could've happened. But, it didn't... And I can't change that. So, wake up. Wake up, please, we need you."

Then the line went constant.

•°•Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus•°•