Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Bacon and Bunnies

Kriella

Aaaarrrrggghhh!!! I just woke up and I'm really pissed, I can beat anyone who tried to get in my away. How can I not be so irritated!? First thing in the morning and the handsome face of Lucky Raze Collins already invaded my mind! Thinking how he always cares and make me feel important yet didn't really love me pissed me off big time. Just like the first time we met!! I always thought boys are constantly after me. Well that's what I thought before I met him

~Flashback~

School was already finished and I was waiting for my driver. Why can't they just give me a car for fudge sake!? Now I have to wait and where the hell is that goddamn driver anyways!!! Out of boredom I fished out my headphones and tried to relax by listening to some music.

_______________________

An hour has passed and my driver still hasn't come yet. I really wasn't paying attention to my surroundings so I didn't hear the group of boys who was coming my way.

"Hey pretty girl!! You seemed lonely?" I lifted my head to see 4 boys around me, casting me a strange look. The look I've always abhorred. I was starting to feel nervous and it didn't help that saying sarcastic remarks makes me feel better.

"Yeah, I'm lonely. Can't you see?! Or you just don't know how to count?!" I snorted. That seemed to piss him off as his face contorted in anger.

"Why you!?!?!" He started making his way towards me and was ready to punch me. I waited for the impact of the strike but I felt nothing. I heard thuds and groans, but I still kept my eyes closed. A moment later, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I involuntarily flinch at the contact, thinking it was one of the boys, I suddenly bring my hand out to punch his gut. And I heard a scream of pain after.

"Is that your way of saying thank you? If yes, it really hurts." Said a deep but surprisingly gentle voice. I glance up just to be met by the most beautiful pair of eyes and a face that can be compared to the most handsome model in the century. I also noticed that he had completely knocked out all the boys earlier. Interesting.

"If you think I'm going to say ‘thank you’ for saving me then think again, cause I'm not" I said. Being the 'demon'ise I am. That's my name for a reason.

He looked at me like I've grown two heads. "Sorry miss but I think you don't understand. I'm not asking for you to repay me. I was just helping"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You like me, don't you?" His face remained calm and gentle.

"Sorry. But I think you got it all wrong. I don't like you" I felt a pang in my chest. That's a first time. He doesn't want me and at that moment, I heard something crack within me. But why-

"YOUNG MISS!!" I was snapped back to reality when I heard a maid calling me. I felt my jaw clenched, anger boiling my blood. 'What the hell! Snapping me out on my daydream about Lucky- wait what!? I'm not daydreaming about that guy!!

"YOUNG MISS!"

"WHAT?!" I snapped. I saw the maid flinch out the corner of my eye.

"Sorry Young Miss but I had come to inform you that your breakfast is ready" the dum-dum bishie maid said, trembling a little. I just walked grumpily downstairs to the gigantic dining room. The room was painted a light peachy color. A long wooden table in the middle with intricate designs on its shiny surface. And a huge chandelier made up of real diamonds hanging on the ceiling. It lit the whole room and the blinding light seemed to heighten my anger. I sat down on one of the elegant wooden chairs and buried my hands on my face to slowly calm my self down. I heard the maids set up the table. I looked up just in time to see that they're already finished. I scanned the foods. Pancakes with chocolate syrup, toast, egg rolls, ham, hotdogs, and bacon. BACON!!! WHAT THE!?! They know I don't like bacons!! The dissipating anger suddenly rushed back, giving me one hell of a headache. Groaning I called out the maids. They came rushing into the dining room, lining up and looking at me with curious and concerned stares. I paid no attention to that anyway and start to revert to the matter at hand.

"Why the hell did you give me bacon for breakfast!?!" They seemed to realize their mistake but one of the dum-dum bishie said:

"Why can't you just eat the other foods and not eat the bacon!?" I give her a narrowed stare.

"YOU DUM-DUM BISHIE!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, NOW!! YOU'RE FIRED!!" Out of fear the maid rushed out of the house and left. I glared at the other maids and told them to get back to work. They seemed hesitant and stared at me for the longest time but I didn't pay them any notice.

"Dum-dum bishies" I muttered under my breath and left the dining room without eating.

I took my keys and went out the house to ride my big bike to school. All that happened this morning came crashing back, making me drive in full speed. I overtook a sleek looking, matte black Lamborghini, giving it no interest at all.

*****

I arrived at the school's parking lot mumbling dum-dum bishie over and over again. I climb off my big bike when I was suddenly splashed with water and mud from the puddle in front of me as the black Lamborghini I overtook earlier passed by. My eyes suddenly widened at what happened and started looking for the goddamned car. I saw it parked nearby and because I'm really angry right now! I decided to go there and throw my footwear towards the car, scratching it. The owner might have noticed as a boy came out of the car. I can't really pinpoint what he look like cause he's head is down, yet I can feel this 'bad boy' aura all over him. He trotted over he's head still down. I look at him weird when he bent over the other side of the car and picked up a familiar pink bunny slipper and still not caring about the scratch I made. Actually he seems more interested in the pink bunny slipper on his hand. He looked up and I locked eyes with icy blue ones. I don't want to look away, but because I'm feeling so livid at the moment I averted my eyes from his hypnotizing blue orbs and scanned his face instead. Soft and smooth looking face, a perfectly sculpted jawline, and raven colored locks that fell down his face in curls. He was wearing a white tee and rip jeans which fit him perfectly and darn! Doesn't he look sexy! Saying that he was handsome was an understatement, he was breathtaking-wait?! Whaaatt?!! Why am I being captivated by another boy?! Wasn't I only loyal to Lucky-wait?! What am I talking about?! Psh! Loyal my ass! I hadn't realized that I was staring too long until he speak. I could've sworn I heard Lucky. Not again!!

"So, are you done checking me out?" Huh? My brows creased in confusion and they furrowed further as I catch on what he said. I could feel the irritation running in my veins. This assuming horse!!

"Oh! That's funny! I laughed once! Ha!" I answered sarcastically. He stared at me unamused.

"Miss, I'm not joking plus don't think that you could get away from the fact that you scratched my car." he answered. I actually thought that he wasn't paying attention to that. He was so engrossed with the pink bunny slipper in his hand, I thought he forgot.

"Excuse me?! Do you have any idea how much my outfit cost?! It's more expensive than your life?! So we're equal!!" I answered him. He just stared at me funnily, shrugged, then turned around walking towards the exit of the parking. I was about to shout at him to come back but he suddenly stopped and turned around saying the most embarrassing statement that will surely haunt me for the rest of my life.

"I'll take this slippers as souvenir and nice bunny onesie by the way."