Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Interesting Person

Kriella

Every people has dreams well most of them. For me, dreams are way too childish plus what should I dream for? I have everything anyone would envy, not that I'm bragging but it's all true. A pair of mystic grey eyes that held radiance, porcelain colored skin that possessed beauty and fairness, brown colored locks which felt like silk itself, a face very lovely that it can be confused as one of a goddess, and of course, a body any man would crave and every woman would envy. It is not exaggerated, so dont think Im conceited. I'm the very definition of what they call perfect, which means that boys would kill to have a piece of me, that's what I thought. Yes!! I thought!! The hell I didn't even see that coming. Well, if you're curious, then read it. If you're not curious, then.still read.

******

I just step foot inside the classroom when someone suddenly bumps into me. I was just thinking of ignoring it cause it wasn't worth my time but someone suddenly grabbed me. I turn to face the dum-dum bishie who tried to touch me, only to be met by the fugliest creature I've ever seen!! No one can't blame me, her face was like caked with cake, literally. I was snapped out of my stupor when she suddenly scowled and talked. More like yelled, insert sarcasm in this area.

"You bitch!! How dare you bump into me!! Do you know who the hell I am!!?

I looked around to see that we've caught attention, most of them  looking at her in disbelief and the others looking at her with pity, but I guess she didn't sense that because she's busy glaring at me. I just gave her a shrug and folded my arms in front of my chest. Man she's annoying and I hate annoying people. Plus she got the guts to yell at me like that. I think this girl doesn't really know who she's dealing with.

"You say that but do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

"Excuse me?!"

"Oh sorry! You can pass!!" I answered sarcastically, moving to my side. Her face turned red with irritation which made me smirk.

"You whore!! You dare be a sarcastic little shit in front of me!! I am the dean's daughter!! Do you know that?! I can get you expelled in a matter of seconds!!" She exclaimed. I heard snickers from the audience but I didn't pay attention to that nor did she. She's pretty oblivious. I stared at her from head to foot, lifted my chin to face her and said with ice laced in my voice.

"You might be the dean's daughter and have the guts to insult me but I am not Kriella Demonise Park for nothing." My name seemed to sink down in her mind as she looked at me with pure shock, horror and confusion. But I'm not finished yet, she had offended me and I'm not letting her get away with it!! I'm in a bad mood so nu-uh!

"Yeah! I am! You can expel me for just a matter of seconds and I can lead you out of this school with burning white passion. And as if you don't know your damned mother works for me and my family!" That statement may have irked her a lot for she lifted her hand and slapped me across the face, making me stumble a little. I suddenly blinked in surprise and so did the crowd around us, but still not bothering to help, they know I don't like being interrupted. But so much for that. How dare she!!

"You dare call my mother damned!!" My ears was ringing and that sudden move seemed to outrage me. No one had ever hit me before and this worthless piece of crap dared so. I brought my palm up and was about to slap her when a hand suddenly stopped me from doing so. I was ready to lash out on whoever was interrupting instead a pair of almond shaped caramel colored orbs and a smooth, soft looking handsome face came into view. His sexy plump lips were pursed and his eyes looked down on me, given that I'm shorter. Hmmph!

"Stop Kriella. Don't hurt yourself!" And with that I melted. I gently brought my hand down, glaring at the dean's daughter making her scurry away to god knows where. The crowd surrounding us slowly dissipate, knowing that the commotion was over. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him giving him a soft 'thanks'. It's amazing how he always acted like he cares and how fast he can make me follow him. And that idea alone angered me to the very core. I don't like it when I'm being treated like I'm not capable of doing things on my own, but with him. He's different.
The boy who cares for me.
The boy who saved me from those dum-dums that tried to molest me.
And the very first person who don't love me.

Lucky Raze Collins is that boy. The boy I found interesting but don't really know what my feelings for him is and also the boy who I'm trying so hard to fall for me right at this moment. Don't get me wrong. I don't love him, I just need him to patch up my broken ego, for not wanting me. And making him fall for me then leaving him hanging seems like a great idea, or is it?