Chapter 17🍒

Yall I go back to school in 3-4 weeks..
Lowkey excited for the first and 2nd day after that nah .
I love spending a whole lotta money on back to school stuff (CLOTHES, useless SUPPLIES) tho so that's fun.
This book will be 20 chapters long.
NOT EDITED
Word count : 1345 words
□□□□□□□□□□□□□

The next morning

It was 2 am and the girls were fast asleep but their sleep would soon be interrupted.

The alarm on riele's phone sounded waking the girls up, everyone but lizzy and Cree were groaning but they weren't groaning for two different reasons. Lizzy was a morning person and was ready to get up while Cree hated mornings and was a deep sleeper therefore she was fast asleep.

Lizzy and Milan went over to Cree gently shaking her but when she wouldn't wake up they started to shake her aggressively until her eyes were open.

After everyone was awake they all started to get ready ; Milan was packing her carry on, Riele was moisturizing her hair and lizzy was busy keeping cree awake while they brushed their teeth.

While riele was putting her hair into a bun so she could add hair extensions after, to block the cold air from touching her hair ends, Jace texted her.

Jacey💕: morning Riri be ready by 4 I'ma come get yall
Riele👅🌻: morning jacey and ok we'll try to get ready and make sure you packed everything you need and extra clothes incase you get wet from snow or something.
Jacey💕: you sound like my mom she told me the same thing
Riele👅🌻: then your lucky to have a bestfriend like me now go, I have to get ready
Jacey💕: byee

Riele then got back to doing her hair, by 4:17 am they were finished and going downstairs to wait for Jace who still wasnt there and they had to be at the school by 5:20 am.

When they were downstairs rieles mom and dad came out of their room to set some rules which included being safe,being responsible and to say goodbye.

By 4:21 jace reached rieles house everyone went over to his jeep and loaded their bags into the car and they were off to school.

When they reached the school it was 4:58 and they were early, there were already some kids at the school packing their luggage into the private bus they were taking to the train station.

By 5:30 everyone was at the school, all the luggage and students were on the bus and they were ready to go.

As Riele was getting on the bus she saw Luna trying to snag a seat next to Jace , for some reason Riele felt a wave of jealousy go through her. She sped up and went over to Jaces seat

Luna: come on jace move over so I can sit next to you, dont you want your girlfriend to sit next to you
Jace: yea i do bae come sit over here ( he looks over at Riele)
Riele: oop oh uh thanks
Luna: your lying you said she wasn't your girlfriend
Riele: i-
Jace: exactly key word WASN'T but she is now I asked her out a few days ago.
Luna: your lying i know you are, in gonna get to the bottom of this
Riele: can you just find a seat away from us
Luna: (scoffs) whatever (she starts to walk away)
Riele: get well soon jealousy is a disease.

Milan snickers as Luna sits in front of her and lizzy. (Luna is sitting behind the seat across riele and jace) (cree is sitting in front of Milan and lizzy)

Riele: (whispers to jace) so I'm your girlfriend now ?!
Jace: I just need you to pretend to be my girlfriend until Luna leaves me alone
Riele: seriously Jace, this could escalate to a problem
Jace: stop thinking about it so much can you please just pretend
Riele: ok your lucky I love you