1.8

Braden's P.O.V

Today was the day we all got out. We'll most of us, me, Michael, Ashton, and even that girl Meredith.

"Alright Bray, close your eyes." Michael shielded my eyes with his hands.

"Mikey, what's happening?" I questioned curiously.

"Okay open them." He removed his hands.

It was definitely the perfect place.

"Michael how did you-"

"Happy Birthday Braden." He kissed my forehead and embraced me.

"Do you like it?, cause I wanted it to be perfect for you." He smiled at the ground.

"Michael Gordon Clifford you make me the happiest girl alive." I wrapped my arms around his torso connecting my lips to his.

"So I'm guessing that's a yes." He chuckled.

"So, as you know I've been thinking I'm kind of falling for you,  forget kind of I'm in love with you, I don't know how to say this but Braden will you marry me?" Michael bent down on one knee.

I went into shock, we never made ourselves official, but we knew that we wanted to spend our lives together.

"Michael, I don't know what to say."

"Please say yes." He kissed my hands.

"Yes!" I screamed. I leaped into his arms as he spun me around.

"Michael, I love you so much you make my life complete." I kissed him once more.

Michael and I  had been through a lot but we made it through. We realized that all we needed was eachother. We finally made it out of this Asylum.

A/N-- Ok, guys thank you so much for reading this book, it's been amazing you guys have definitely had an impact on me. I know you may think it's stupid but writing is my second passion after singing and I love you guys for supporting and putting comments that make my day. Thank you for reading Asylum.

If you want to read any other books (I have plenty) I have a new book called 'Time' and a new series called royalty. I have many ideas which are followed by many stories.