1.0

Michaels P.O.V

I can't tell Braden what happened. I can't.

So are you gonna kill her too? Just kill her, yourself just like you killed your friend. Remember Michael? You killed your friend.

I slouched down against the wall. The tears stinging my face. I didn't mean to kill Mason, it was an accident. I found the sharpest thing I could find.

********

Bradens P.O.V

I tried stopping Michael from killing himself.

"Michael! Stop I'm sorry for what I said don't do this." I said

"No don't touch me you hate me." he yelled the tears running down his face.

I bent down on my knees and cupped my hands on his face. I kissed him.

"Why did you do that." he asked.

"Because I don't want you to hurt yourself and I like you alot." I said. I hadn't realized how much I liked him till now. He stood up he looked down on me. His pink lips mocking me to kiss his. He wrapped his arms around my waist. His lips touching mine. I straddled him. Our kiss getting intense. His pink lips against mine made me want more.

"Braden, you have to promise me that you'll never say what you said ever again." he said putting his hands on my shoulder.

I nodded, engaging us in the kiss again. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We fell on top of the bed causing my head to hit the wall. I let out a chuckle.

"Sorry." he said laughing. We kissed for a while.

------------

The kiss almost made me forget why I was mad at Michael. I got up to go to my cell.

"What's wrong." he asked.

"This isn't right I have to go." I said brushing past him, leaving him sad and confused.