1.5

Braden's P.O.V

Shit, I thought. There he was again a man standing in front of me. It always creeped me out. I try telling myself he's not real. But it never works. It actually a bit tiring. I feel like he's real but no one else can. I feel lonely.

"somebody help!" I heard yelling. I immediately panicked.

I ran out the door there was blood all over the floor. There he was. Calum. He was stabbed.

I screamed. Michael came to my side.

"shh it's ok everything is gonna be ok." he was saying while running his fingers through his hair. While Ashton was having a panicky attack. They called the ambulance. They cleaned the blood up and put him on the stretcher.  They took him away. I was crying so much I was out of breath.

"M..Michael, I can't why did he stab himslef."

"Braden?" Michael said with tears brimming in his eyes.

"What?" I asked

"Calum didn't stab himself."

"Michael what do you mean?" I asked more scared and confused.

"I did" his eyes were now dull. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"n..no Michael you wouldn't do that."

"Braden I couldn't help it I..."

"get away from me."

"No..Braden please."

"Get Away." I yelled this time. He walked out his eyes filled with tears. I couldn't see anything with the tears in my eyes blinding me. I wiped my tears, I couldn't  breathe. I couldn't catch my breath. I felt light headed. Soon enough everything went black.

A/N holy shit.