An Introduction

SYNOPSIS

Marley Mason hadn't known peace since he moved to the U.S.

He did not speak.

He did not cry.

He did not know how to live anymore.

Until he meets Ava DeLoughery and suddenly wants to give the world a second try.  To put his headphones down and experience everything that life had to offer one at a time again, and again, and again. But the Miami summer heat must be getting to him because Marley Mason should know better than to believe in fickle things, like love.

TIMELINE

Started: 26/7/19

Ended: 7/05/20

SHOUT-OUTS

If you're one of my regular readers then you should know how this works, but just in case you're not, here's the deal: every single chapter that I upload will be dedicated to my most active and engaged readers! So, if you want a dedication all you have to do is vote and comment! It's that simple! This introduction is dedicated to TahliePurvis because she made the original cover for this book! I'm sure we ALL know her (queen of Wattpad tbh) so, if you like it, go give her all the praise because she's amazing and so nice and incredible and wow. Thank you!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Wow. Another book. I must say, this one has been really hard to write just because it's romance and I don't really have a heart so like ??? But I really wanted to expand my style and try new things and this story just came to me and you know how I am, readers. I can't help it.

Please remember that Marley is a selectively mute character. Though I'm not selectively mute, I've met one person that is and I've done a lot of research into it. I just want to raise awareness for it and if you think something I've written is inaccurate, feel free to pm me. All these characters are really are something special to me and I hope you guys will come to love them as much as I do. Last thing, in this book, there will be poems after each chapter as a kind of alternate way for this story to be told. So, for those of you that love my poems, you're in for a treat. Thank you all for reading.