Mercy

I kind of forget important things when I look at you.

Like time, place and who I am supposed to be.

When you pull me under and my face goes blue,

For a moment, I think I cannot breathe.

You make me swim in things I thought bottomless,

A little like my stomach when it drops.

You tell me finite things are truly loveless,

Which explains the way my heart stops.

For this, and more, I want to be by your side.

Drown me, hold me, if all that means I'm at the mercy of your tide.

Author's Note

Guys, I think our boy Marley might be feeling things...

This week's dedication is awarded (yes, awarded because I'm feeling fancy today) to non-other than ladykhaotika because since the very beginning of this book she has shown me SO MUCH LOVE. She's incredible and I am so utterly and completely glad I have her as a reader! Thank you so much for interacting in the way that you do! I love you!

Okay, readers hold up. I have something important I want to say. On Saturday, I dropped a very important blog post and I know some of y'all don't read them much but I really really really really really think you should read this one! It's very personal but more than that I honestly believe everyone can find something important to take away from it. So, please click the link in my bio and read my latest blog post or you can also find the link on my profile where I shared it!  Please, please, please, give it a read and comment to let me know what you think!

 So, please click the link in my bio and read my latest blog post or you can also find the link on my profile where I shared it!  Please, please, please, give it a read and comment to let me know what you think!