ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘

Start from the beginning

"5...  More minutes mom..."  I tiredly say.

"Do I look like your mom to you."  A gruff voice says.  I open my eyes and see Aizawa fully healed.

"A-Ah... Sorry..."  I say embarrassed.

"I have to stay here for protocol but you're free to go.  Plus you should go home and change, you are still in you hero costume and by the looks of it you went through the Flood Zone.  Most likely your mother is worried about you."  I give a tired smile and sit up and stand.

"How are you feeling?  Is my healing fully done?"  I ask him slightly worried.

"Yeah.  We've been here for five and a half hours after all.  There was also this Doctor who was a fan and was taking pictures, sadly I couldn't move my arms at the time to murder them."  I chuckle, Yup, he's fine.  I look at the clock and see it was 7:45

"I should get going, mom is most likely worried.  I can stop by the school tomorrow for Kyo.  Also when do you get released?"

"I got a text from Principal Nezu saying he dropped of Kyo.  I get released tomorrow, school was also cancelled tomorrow."  He said and I smile.

"Okay, I will see if my mother can come get you."  He nods and we say our goodbyes, I exit the Hospital and walk home, my mother works part-time here so we live nearby so I walk home.  I reach home and unlock and open the door.  The lights are on and there is a quiet sound from the living room but I still notice it.  I walked over and see my mother, but she is crying...  I walked over and lightly tap her shoulder and her head whips around.

"Hey, mom."  I say with a smile.

"KURO!"  She hugs me with a death grip.

"C-C... Ca-Can't...  B... B-B... Bre-Breathe...."  I say and my mom immediately lightens her grip.

"When you *hic* didn't show up after five hours I *hic* thought something happened."  I come to the other side of the couch where my mother is and hug her.

"I'm sorry...  I was healing Uncle Aizawa...  He got hurt badly and I needed to do it or else there was a chance he could go blind."  I rub circles into her back calming her down.

"H-how are you feeling...?  Emotionally and Physically.  What happened?  Did anyone else get hurt?  Did someone die?!"  I chuckle at my worrisome mother.

"I feel fine.  I automatically heal myself, remember?  I am emotionally fine since everyone is okay.  Nobody died.  Toshi, Midoriya, Thirteen, and Uncle Aizawa got hurt.  Toshi, Midoriya, and Thirteen are being healed my Recovery Girl.  I am guessing the News Stations said most of what happened but we were doing rescue training when a portal guy warped over a hundred Villains.  They planned on killing Toshi but he didn't show up.  They also went after us but we all survived."  I give a warm smile.

"O-Okay...  If you are feeling down and need to get you mind off it there is ice cream in the freezer."  Mom mother says.  I chuckle and nod.

"Now I need to change, my clothes are still wet after falling in the Flood Zone.  Oh, yeah, can you pick up Aizawa and bring him to his house tomorrow."  My mother lets go of me and nods.  I smile and walk to my room.  I grab sweatpants and a tank top.  I walk to my bed still tired and fall into the soft blankets and drift into my dreams...  Or nightmares...

~Nightmare~

I saw all dark but then I opened my eyes, I saw Tsu being disintegrated.  Then if become black and once again I see the Nomu push Aizawa's head into the ground till his skull broke like his arms, he died...  Next I saw my father look into my eyes with a pleading look but he gets hit with a bomb...  He too died...  My mother hung herself from the depression of Aizawa and Dad dying...  Yamada, Kayama, and Toshi look at me disappointed and say in sync,