Chapter 4: To Dish or Not To Dish

"Hey, Tay-Tay."

"Hey, Kurt."

Judging by his stupid grin I could tell Marc had already blabbed the business.

"So, I heard you finally let my boy hit. I'm proud of you."

"I didn't know my hymen meant so much to you. I thought keeping your virginity was an accomplishment not losing it."

"I see he didn't pop the mean out ya ass like he popped that cherry. You gon be mean ya whole life?"

"I'm not mean. You're just aggravating as hell and nosey as shit."

"Shorty I'm far from nosey. Like I told you before, my boy asked me to look out for you while he at Riverdale so I'm just looking out."

"Aww how sweet, but as I told you. I don't need you looking out for me or my vagina. Besides it's weird we barely even know each other. What I look like telling you all my business?"

"You would look like Tay and would look the same way you look when you told yo ugly friends. I saw you in the cafeteria this morning giggling like a bunch of school girls."

"We are school girls."

"But it don't mean you gotta giggle like one."

"Alright, you got me. I told the girls what happened. So what?"

"And what they say?"

"They asked how big it was and was he circumcised."

"Uh, why they ask if he circumcised? Is that a weird or a gross thing? Was he? I didn't think that was a proper question to ask."

"I'm glad to see that you're just as concerned about his penis as you are my vagina."

"Girl u trippin. Ain't nobody concerned about his penis. I just think that's an odd question to asked someone. Men don't ask questions like that."

"So, what did you ask him."

"I asked if he hit."

"And what did he say?"

"He said yeah."

"And then what?"

"I asked was it straight?"

"He said yeah it was super straight."

"Super straight? What does that mean?"

"That means he likes it. He enjoyed it."

"Well, us girls asked way more detail questions than that."

"Like what?"

"My business. None of yours. And why you wanna know?"

"Mannnnnn because it's Sabrina. One minute she acts like she likes me the next minute she don't. One minute she calls all night next minute it's nothing. And she ain't even let me rub on her booty no more."

"Rub on her booty no more? Is that your ultimate goal, Kurt? To get a girl to have sex with you."

"I told you we already had sex, and she's not just any girl. I really like her."

"Help me out Tay teach me how to get these girls like to like me."

"No. Asked your mom or sister."

"Man, my mom busy and my sister is in middle school. She don't know shit about being a woman."

"No."

"Please, Tay. Please please please!"

"No!"

"Please, Tay! If you don't ima rap Wutang songs in class while you trying to learn."