pilot. "Jealousy is a Disease. die slowly."

Jennie's POV.

It was The first day of school and I Was standing at my locker, with my best friends bona and Jisoo.

"Have you talked to yoongi?" I ask bona.

Yoongi And bona have been in a relationship since freshman year. They have the cutest bond.

"I'm actually about to meet up with him now, I'll catch up with you guys later." She hugs me and Jisoo and she goes on her way.

I look around and i notice everyone whispering and Laughing, I didn't think much of it so I just ignored it.

"Do you what they're whispering about?" I ask Jisoo.

Jisoo nervously bites her nails and points down the hall.

I see something that I never expected to see.

My own boyfriend Laughing and Playing around with another girl.

I walk up to Jungkook and I snatch his arm, "Jungkook who is she??"

"Oh hey, I'm chaeyeon. Jungkooks
Ex-Girlfriend." She smirks.

"J-j-Jennie this is Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon this is jennie. My girlfriend."

She puts her hand out to shake my hand, I kindly decline. "Nope I'm fine."

Absolutely not.

Who does she think she is?

"Well kookie, I have to get to class. I'll catch up with you later huh?" Chaeyeon Says as she hugs him.

I awe to slap that smile off of her face.

I grit my teeth.

"O-o-okay."

As she walks past she mouths something to me, "Jealousy Is a Disease. Die slowly."