OH MY GOD IT'S LOKIIII!!!!

"Oh sorry." You say ashamed that he yelled at you.

Trump just sighed. As he was about to dive his mouth into you again, someone caught his eye.

He was a very tall man, about Trump's height (6ft 2in), he had super pale skin, long black hair that was carefully slicked back in evil-looking spikes, blue-green eyes, and high cheekbones.

He looks like a villain you saw in a movie but you can't quite remember. Because you think  you're too stupid!!11!1!

"Oohhh another handsome-looking man." You thought to yourself, looking at him up and down at his suPer tALl fRame.

He also wore complicated and uncomfortable looking armour, but the guy didn't even seem bothered by his clothing.

You immediately thought he was nuts.

He just slowly walked with swagger, minding his own business.

"Hey you, young- handsome man!" Trump called pointing a finger at him.

The man slowly turned his head, then his body to him.

"What?" He commanded impatiently.

"I want you to hold this writhing woman." Trump said.

The other man thought for a second.

"No worries..." he smirked evilly, walking towards you and Donald.

You felt confused. WHO THE FUCK WAS THIS GUY YOU WANTED TO KNOW WUFIYWKSJCYSUIAI!!1!1!!1

"DADDY DONALDG,,, WHO-WHO IS THIS, W-WHY IS HE HERE??!" You protested noisily.

"He's Loki, the one and only  God of Mischief, hush!" Trump replied harshly.

"But, I'm not even sexually attracted to him!" You say, as Loki sat behind you, placing you between his lonngg ass legs.

"Ehehe, we will see about that." The God chuckled mischievously, holding your wrists above your head.

Gosh, his hands are quite cold, you thought, trying to wriggle out of his strong ass clutch.

"Don't move, miss." Loki purred from above, giving you another smirk.

Trump then shoved his mouth to your sensitive spot, licking and nipping until your legs start to fucking shake, you began to gasp and moan as Trump's super duper talented tongue used for eating taco salad, plunges into your clit.

"GAJYDYUWJV DADDY DONALD AHHHEHDHHWJ!!1!1!" You screamed, wanting to sound like Trump's personal hoe so he can appreciate you even more.

Donald moved up to your clit and ate the shit out of it, you began to shake so much and you now moaned more louder at the feeling, pleasing Loki who was smirking soooooo evilly from above.

But something about his smirk made you even more hOrnAyyy1111!1!! (no pun intended XD)

"Come for your President, miss. Please him, or I will," he ordered.

"DUde, jUst- AGHhH, UgHhsjj!!!1!11" you screamed before you even finished your sentence.

You felt Loki's leg spread your right leg, opening you for daddy Donald's talented ass tongue!!!1!1  gasp! you are now even MOrE turned on!!!11!

Trump licked furiously and hungrily, like you were his favourite taco salad from Chipotle, then you wondered if Melania ever felt the same, being compared to taco salad.

Heck, you wanted Donald and Melania to divorce. (so you can have Donald all to yourself!!!11!!)

Your thoughts have now been shattered, when you felt Loki's boot grind against your super sensitive (and turned on) pussy.

You thought that was disgusting. But it actually fElt gOod!!!!11!1

But you didn't want to betray daDdY Donald.

YOU GOT TRUMP'D (ft. Loki) A Donald Trump/Reader/Loki fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें