Betrayal

Y/N:

"I'm your only way chance at escaping."

His words rang through my mind all day long.When did things become so sinister that i had to "escape".When did my life became a cage for myself? Was i truly ever trapped?

As I sat on the edge of the rooftop,I could hear their screams.Taehyung was merciless.When i all started,it was hell for me.But with time the screams became silent to me.Because no matter how much I screamed,nobody seemed to hear me.Just like them.

I was as mute as them.Here,nobody will hear your screams of misery.It's like everyone turned deaf when a scream ringed through.No matter if the it was the loud scream of torture or the silent cries that flowed through the eyes.

As time went by,the loud screams started filling my ears.But I felt nothing.

His words running through my mind only made me remember what happened when i tried running away.

FLASHBACK
It was the start of everything.When i wasn't used to any of it.A time when all I could think of was running away.

Start of college.A start of a new life.It was for me too.Only my life wasn't the one i've always thought it would be.Taehyung's madness was at it's peak.One wrong move and everything would come crashing down.And I was dumb enough to try and run away.

His name was Hoseok.We were friends school and were in the same college.But Taehyung had already forbidden me to even look at him.That didn't settle well with Hoseok.

"Y/N..",i heard his voice calling for me as i was about to walk out of class.

I ignored him as i kept putting my books into my bag untill I felt his hands stop mine.

"Let me go,Hoseok."

"Y/N.This is crazy.He is controlling you and you're letting him.Let me help you."

Pushing his hands away I ran my free hand through my hair as frustration took over me.

Help me?!Help me how?!By fighting him? he has more men than this whole college has students!They're everywhere.Even if I run away,he'll find me.", I said almost yelling.
-  "Y/N..Trust me.I'll take you away from this.", His voice soft.
-  Dropping on my chair as tears rolled down my cheeks,I was rethinking my chances.My mind was a mess.My heart was shattered.
-  The man I loved,the man i was madly in love with was not who He was.I don't know if I fell in love with the wrong person or I was too blind to see through his bright smiles and his sweet lies.
-  "Fine.Help me.Help me run away.", I said as I looked back at him.It was the biggest mistake i ever made.

At the end of the week,I was supposed to attend a small gathering at my family home.

I'm surprised Taehyung agreed to it.But that was also the night i was gonna attempt running away.

I remember it so clearly.Even though I was like his hostage,he has still won my family's heart if that is even possible.Mostly because he didn't hurt me and kept me...Safe?

My family was thankful I wasn't dead in some river.

As the event went by,the night became darker.Walking to the washroom I got Hoseok's text.

It's time.

That night when I walked out of the house as Taehyung was busy chatting away with my father,I knew it felt like everything was too calm

Even the moment I was in the car with Hoseok,It didn't feel right.Everything felt too easy.

And I was right.