Chapter 1: Broken Apart

Y/N
Love.Love is beautiful untill it turns sinister.I loved him.And I thought he did too.But maybe I was wrong.

Beecause...It didn't feel like love anymore.It was insanity.He was crazy and he would do anything to keep it that way.

I still laugh at myself when i think of the past.How his smile could light up my day..How his eyes would sparkle in the light.

But now it scares me.The smile that once lit up my world now only meant that i had succeeded in not making him mad.That i had survived one more day without the torture.

The eyes that once sparkled with love were only dark now.The darkest eyes that could ingulf me in seconds.

You'd ask why i haven't ran awy from him?

I tried.But trying to run away from him was useless.As far as the eye could go,it was his territory.

People would rather throw me back at his feet than see their whole family be brutally killed in front of their eyes before dying themselves.

I had accepted that i was never gonna run away from him.I was stuck with him forever.My life was with him...

Flashing out if my thoughts,I heard the bell ring as my legs made their way out to the car already waiting out to pick me up.

Sighing,I was about to walk up to when I felt my friend stopping me.
"Y/N!!!"

"Oh Hey Soyeon."

"You're coming to my birthday party this saturday right!?I'm so excited!!"

Party...Right..I haven't even talked to him about it yet.Mostly because I know he wouldn't let me go.

"About that...I don't think I can come.",
I sayed looking down.

I felt sad and yet angry that i couldn't even attend my best friends birthday.It was scary how much control he had over my life.

" Y/N..You're seriously gonna miss your best friends birthday?Can't you ask him?It's not some random party.And you haven't gone anywhere since...you know he happened.Please y/n...",
Her voice colored with a slight sadness.

She's been my best friend for so long.And honestly she's the only thing keeping me sane while my life just turned upside down.

"I'll ask him...",I said as i saw her eyes light up again.

"Yay! i'll be waiting!bye!"

"Bye!"
I waved her off as i started walking towards the car again.
I could see his face changed to annoyance.

Not.Good.

As soon as I reached the car he opened the backseat door without saying anything.I entered keeping my bag away.

" You shouldn't keep me waiting.",He said as he closed the door and walked over to the other side.

The car started moving as soon as he sat down beside me.

"No kiss for me?", He said turning to me.

His hands traveled to my cheeks turning me to face him.

There it was.Those dark eyes seeing right through me before his lips crashed on mine.

"How was your day princess?", he asked putting his hands behind me over my shoulder.

"Good.",I said fiddling with my fingers.

He seemes to be in a good mood.So I decided to ask him.Here goesnothing....

"Um...Soeyon's birthday is this saturday and she invited me to her birthday party.C-can I go?"

His gaze turned cold as his small smile faded

"No."

"Please.She's my best friend."

Suddenly I felt my body being shifted and now I was straddling him.One of his hands stayed on my waist gripping harsh as the other moved up to my throat.

Wrapping his cold slender finger around it he pulled me closer,his lips brushing past mine as his eyes pierced through mine.

"I already gave you an answer.You know better than to defy me."

Author:
Hello! Meow here! Hope you enjoy it! i'm posting it on my instagram (@/monophany) as well as here!Things may be a bit more detailed here in the future and i may only continue it here! >o<

please don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comments and vote!
Love you.-Meow.