Introductions

We appear to be in a drawing room and I see seven other ghosts. I spot a caveman and a man in a suit with no trousers on! There are two women sitting on what resembles a type of fainting couch and, lastly three men looking out of a window. Lady buttons coughs to get everyone's attention. All of the ghosts turn and look at Lady Button and I.

"This is Lady Arabella Cathrik and she will be now be staying with us". Lady Button finishes and lets the other ghosts introduce themselves.

A man in what appears to be a war type uniform strides up to me, taking my hand and kissing it. 

"Welcome Lady Cathrik. I'm the Captain." I smile and curtsy in a way of greeting.

A woman with soot on her face and arms gets up and comes over to me, she stares up at me and asks "How dids you dieds?"

"That is no question for a Lady, Mary!" Lady Button says fiercely.

"Oh, Lady Button, it's quite alright. I was suffering from consumption and... please don't think me silly" I pause and Lady Button taps my arm and says

"Of course not dear" she smiles warmly at me. 

"I was also suffering from a broken heart" I look down, slightly embarrassed

"Yous dieds froms eating toos much?" the woman, Mary asks

"How dreadful!" the other woman says, interrupting Mary. When I look back up I see that a man has looked over to me and I feel like I have seen him before.

"Oh you must tell me about him!" the woman rushes over to me. "I'm Kitty, we can be best friends!" I smile at her

"I'm sure we will be great friends" I reply

"I'm sorry, Lady Cathrik, did you happen to visit here in 1820?" A quite handsome man inquires, staring at me intently. " My name is Thomas Thorne"

I think for a moment. "Why yes, I was." the man, Thomas Thorne, who seems so familiar goes to say something else but a short man quickly speaks 

"Hi, Lady Cathrik! I'm Pat. It's great to meet you!" A bubbly man says, smiling brightly.

Lastly, I look over to the caveman and he introduces himself and the man with no trousers on

"Me, Robin" he points to himself then points to the last ghost "Him, Julian"