"So... how about we go back to my place and we watch tons of movies?" Anna asked.

"That's a good idea. Let's go," I said. We brought all of our bags to my car and got in. Then we were off to Anna's place.

Once we arrived there we got out of the car and walked to her apartment door. She unlocked her door then let me go in first.

When I walked in and the door closed the lights turned on and there were streamers everywhere, banners saying "happy birthday," and people jumping up from wherever they were hiding.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" They all screamed.

"My gosh, wow, thank you everyone," I said.

"Elsa, there's another surprise for you, just go in the kitchen," Anna said. I nodded.

I walked a few feet into the kitchen with almost everyone's eyes on me. I walked in and saw the one person I didn't think I would see today.

"JACK!" I exclaimed and dropped my bags on the floor. I ran and jumped into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hands were underneath my thighs supporting me. I started kissing his face everywhere.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I whispered.

"That wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" He chuckled. I kissed his lips. And I could hear everyone oooooing.... and awwwing... at us.

We broke apart from the kiss and I unwrapped my legs and arms from him. I couldn't help the big smile to come on my face when I see him standing here with me.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"A few hours ago," he said and put his arm around me.

"You should go say hello to everyone. I won't go anywhere don't worry," he said and winked. I kissed his cheek then went to go greet everyone.

~Four Hours later~

I was talking with my sister at this moment.

"When did you plan this?" I asked.

"Well, it was both Jack and I. He said he wanted to surprise you on your birthday and asked me to throes a surprise party for you. He was just going to be a part of it too. So we planned this on Christmas," she said.

"That far in advance. Are you feeling okay?" I joked and put my hand on her forehead.

"Hey, I'm fine. I'm fine. I know I'm really bad at plans sometimes but not when it comes to my sisters birthday," she said. I smile and hugged her.

"Thank you," I said and we pulled away smiling at each other.

"How did you keep this a secret from me? I'm quite surprised you did," I chuckled.

"HEY! I can keep secrets," she pouted.

"Oh really. If I remember correctly, dad told us three years ago that he was surprising mom with a candle lit dinner on a boat and you couldn't help but hint at her what dad was doing for their anniversary," I said and crossed my arms.

"Hey that was one time," she exclaimed.

"Do you want me to name another one?" I asked.

"No..." she said. We burst out into laughter after a bit of silence. During our laughter I felt arms wrap around me. I turned around to see Jack. I smiled.

"I'll leave you two alone," Anna said.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm great actually. I'm having a wonderful time. I started with work, shopping, then came to a surprise party where my cutie boyfriend is actually here," I said.