"If I do this, you'll help me find Caroline? No bullshit?" She asks bluntly, "no going back on your word?" She asks with narrowed eyes

"Scout's honour" he says, placing a hand over where his heart should be beating.

"Fine" Bonnie relents, "where is the item you want spelled?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Funny you should ask that" Klaus says as he opens his drawer and pulls out a silver necklace.

It has a gorgeous red quartz as it's center piece. Bonnie doesn't comment about how she finds it odd that he wants a necklace spelled rather than a ring as was usually done.

She grabs the necklace from him and analyses the quartz in awe. He may be an asshole but it was quite beautiful.

"Moroccan blood rose quartz, I find the name quite fitting, don't you?" He asks with a grin as she scowls at him for ruining the necklace's beauty for her. He could literally make anything sound disgusting. "You do understand that I need you to perform the spell in my presence, don't you?" He asks her. He doesn't trust her not to add her own little devices to the spell and he needs it to work.

"Fine, whatever" she adds sassily. "Just show me the room where I can do that so I can leave" she adds harshly as he flashes out of his seat and goes to open the door, "after you" he says with a charming smile.

Not that Bonnie finds it charming. She hesitantly makes her way toward the door but then her steps grow more confident as she reminds herself that she had a new spell in store for him or any other vampires if he tried anything.

Klaus smirks at her hesitancy as she walks past him and out the room as he closes the door behind him.

"Right this way" he adds as he takes her to the living room.

~Fall on me~

Bonnie finishes up the spell for the protection charm as Rebekah and Rose walk into the house, laughing as they do

Bonnie finishes up the spell for the protection charm as Rebekah and Rose walk into the house, laughing as they do. They freeze when they see Bonnie there.

"Oh" Rose says in evident surprise. The last thing she ever expected to see was Bonnie Bennett in the Mikaelson compound. Willingly by the look of things. "Hello Miss Bennett" she greets politely.