"O-Or what?" She challenged him, trying to regain her confidence despite her heart racing at a million miles per second.

Klaus doesn't respond but grins smugly back in response.

"Miss Bennett I don't know if you've realised this but I can get a little moody at times and when that tends to happen then who knows what I might do" he says with a casual shrug as his grin broadens

~Fall on me~

~Fall on me~

"No, I'm not going to be bored to death while driving this car" Kol comments as he smacks Rose's hand away from the radio when she plays some classical music.

"I happen to like classical music" she retorts when he turns the radio off.

"And I happen to not" he adds, "it's more than enough for me to hear Elijah play it in his room but I refuse to listen to it as I drive a long distance" he says

"You're just the driver. Your opinion when it comes to the music doesn't matter" Rose tells him as she plays it again.

"My car, my rules, darling."

"What was it you said to Klaus again?" She says as she taps her chin in thought, pretending to mull it over, "oh yeah, I don't bloody give a damn" she replies as she turns on the seat warmer before pulling out the book to read over it.

"You've already gone over it a thousand times over, the coordinates won't magically change if you put that book aside for a second" he says to her.

"I know" she says with an eye roll at his usual level of sass, "I just don't want to give you the wrong coordinates" she says in her defense

"Rose..."

"I'm nervous" she confesses to him. "If this isn't it then I go back to step 1...

"You mean we go back to step 1" Kol replies.

"You know what I mean" she says as she directs him with a pointed look.

"What will you do if it works?"