"I think you mean to say how unfortunate for me seeing as how I am probably the one that she is likely stabbing to death a thousand times over in her mind" she says as Klaus laughs at her words.

A true Klaus Mikaelson laugh of amusement that makes his dimples sink in. 

Rose can't help but feel an unfamiliar warmth at the sight as she goes back to drinking her milkshake as they make small talk, never truly talking about her and yet never talking about him

Anyone else would be unnerved by it but both of them are quite content with it.

~Fall on me~

"Rebekah" Klaus comments in surprise when he sees his sister standing across from Elijah, alive and kicking.

How in the hell did she get out?

"Hello Nik" she scowls at him before her blue eyes land on the woman that he was with.

So this must be the fabled Rosella that had brought Kol back from the dead only to be banished from her home because of it.

Rose looks between the two siblings awkwardly.

Clearly Rebekah was still upset with him for daggering her.

"And you must be Rosella" she acknowledges the girl before taking in her attire, clothing which all belonged to her.

"Yes, I'm Rosella but please, call me Ro or Rose" the caramel skinned woman says politely as Rebekah nods.

The air in the room was tense.

"Oh Nik, you're back" Kol says as he makes his way over to them, "Elijah and I figured out where you hid Bekah" he adds happily as the temperature in the room drops significantly, "you're getting rather predictable, brother" he adds with an evil and baiting half smirk just for good measure as Rose looks between the four siblings nervously, like she's intruding on a family moment.

Which she kind of is.

She's nervous because she can feel the tension escalating as she glances at all of them nervously.