My eyes shot open only to realize that both Hypnos and Than had stopped moving against me. Trying my best to look down at him I was trying to figure out what had just happened.

"When I ask you a question I expect you to answer is that clear pet?"

"Yes Than."

"Hmmm...I don't think that you actually get it. Hypnos you need to take us back to our new special place and Cerberus you need to go outside, return to your true form, and watch out for any other intruders."

He barked in response as Hypnos moved from behind me. Lying back down on the bed Than threw me back in the bed so that I was lying in between him and Hypnos. Wrapping his arms around me tightly I was getting ready to protest when everything in me seemed to relax as I drifted off to sleep.

Damn! When I wake up I was sure going to be in trouble.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Than's POV

When my eyes opened we were back in our little play room. Hypnos and I were the only ones awake which is exactly what I needed. Smiling at my brother I kissed him quickly on the lips only meaning for it to last a few seconds but ended up deepening it.

He nipped at my bottom lip making me open my mouth to his invading tongue. His hands ran along my sides as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our chests touched as the kiss deepened even more. After a few more seconds we pulled apart breathing deeply.

"Damn." He whispered breathily.

"Yeah."

Biting his lip once more I removed my arms from around his neck and turned my attention back to Hermes who was just lying on the floor peacefully unaware of what we were about to do. Looking back at Hypnos I saw his devious smirk and knew that he had something in mind.

"Go ahead. I don't mind."

With a snap of his fingers Hermes was tied up, lying on his stomach and now awake. When he realized that he couldn't move he began to panic until he noticed that we were standing in front of him. His panic quickly turned to frustration as he glared at the both of us.

"Don't look at us like that pet, it's your fault."

His wrists were bound together with rope that looked to be cutting into his flesh just a bit. The same rope kept his arms at his side and his legs bound together as our eyes roamed over his naked form. He looked good tied up like this.

The only other thing that he had on besides the ropes was his collar and a gag in his mouth. Other than that we could see every bit of his naked back. Trust it was a beautiful sight. I changed the scene so that he was now lying on a bed so that we all wouldn't be on the hard ground for this.

It was similar to the room we were in the last time except this time the sunlight streamed in through the windows lighting up the entire room. I wanted to be able to see it all very clearly. Turning to Hypnos I began to speak.

"So Hypnos what do you think his punishment should be?"

"I don't know Than...what do you think it should be?"

I made sure that Hermes had a good view of the two of us. Even if he had to strain himself to see us he sure as hell would not want to miss this. Crawling over to Hypnos I grabbed the back of his neck and smashed my lips into his.

Moaning into my mouth I knew that he had finally understood Hermes' punishment. Leaning him down slowly I maneuvered myself so that I was now lying on top of him still connected by our lips. My hips began to grind into him slowly at first but then as I picked up speed so did the breathing next to us.