What's Happened?

Surprise!!!!!! Since I haven't uploaded in a while... I am posting more than once :)

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out the car and walk up to the rest of the cast...

Almost everyone smiles and hugs me.

Almost

Kevin Jonas, did not.

I don't understand what exactly his problem is, we used to be really good friends. But the day Joe and I broke up, we had an interview for MTV and he was just really mean.

 Flashback

I'm really sad...upset..confused...and extremely angry, Joe just ended things between us and I don't know why. It was going really well! Or so I thought. And now I have to have this interview like everything is fine...ugh! I hate evrything.

At lest Kevin and Nick will be there.

I walk in the lobby of the interview and I see Nick, Kevin, and Joe talking by a coffee station. Nick sees me, smiles and walks up to give me a hug, Joe stays where he is but gives me a small wave. I just nod back. Kevin frowns, rolls his eyes, and walks over to the four chairs stationed for us. That's weird. 

"What's up with Kevin?" I ask Nick.

"He..I don't know.." Nick replied, he frowned too.  We all wen to sit down and start possibly the worst, most awkward interview of my life.

(A/N Check out the Awkward interview now)