Start the Day pt 3

Marissa who was on the phone?" Jill asked.

"Oh, that was Eddie warning us to hurry up!"

okay thank God!

"I...am...finished!" Jill said stepping away from me, we decided that my hair was just gonna natural and down. I put on my earrings and heels. I grabbed my phone along with my sun glasses and we all walked to the elevator and down to the lobby.

I was greeted by team and we walked out the hotel...

Waiting outside were people

 who

        I

          absolutely 

                        can't

                                stand!

                                        PAPARAZZI...Hate those bastards!

They are where ever you go and are purposely trying to catch you from a bad angle. All for a Story!

 It's so FUCKING annoying.

"Demi, Who are you dating?" One of them asked

"Demi how do you feel about Joe bringing his new GF on tour with you guys? I don't care what he does, I thought.

"Are you dumping Selena for Miley?" Dumb question moron! They are both my friends...

"Are you gonna confirm your relationship with Wilmer Valderrama?" huh? how does he know that.

"What?" I asked, finally speaking to them. We were almost to the car.

"Y'all make it pretty obvious on twitter..." He said. This was true. I just thought people would think we good friends but not think past that. I was wrong obviously.

"It's none of your business!" Great...that will be another headline. In this industry, that response is taken as confirmation...ugh!

Once in the car and when the driver could get past the paps we were on our way to the CR2 press conference.