Who are you

I stared down at her, all of her makeup from the following night was almost completely gone. She was beautiful. More beautiful than i'd thought when i first saw her under the hypnotic lights the previous evening. She was a different girl from last night.

Flashback

"can i just have a beer" i said to the bartender. He nodded.

I leaned against the bar and looked out at everyone who was drinking, dancing, and grinding one another. Then she caught my eye.

She was wearing a skin tight, black lace dress, dark eye make up, black pumps with red at the bottom matching her hot red lips..damn. By this time I was half way done with the beer and was only a little tipsy. Chugging down the rest I glided over to her. She looked up and smiled showing a row of perfect, pearly white teeth.

"Hey sexy how you doing" i said into her ear. Almost as tall as me in her heels. She leaned over and replied in her sweet voice...

"Good handsome. What's your name?"

"Alex. And your name?"

She hesitated for a millisecond before answering. "Call me Dee."

"well Dee would you like to dance"

"Of course." She walked past me onto the dance floor her hand brushing my manhood for a minute. My God, I WILL fuck this chick tonight. I walk over to her and we start dancing, well more like having dry sex rhythmically... But some feeling was tugging at my stomach.

"You look familiar.Have I seen you somewhere."

She shakes her head briskly. "No Not at all!"

After a number of songs went by and I had a huge boner i said to her. "You wanna get out here? My place isn't to far from her!"

"Can we go to my room. I have somewhere to be in the morning and i would just work out better."

"Sure!! Lead the way."

She grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. I could tell the drinks were getting to her because she swayed when she walked. She led us down the street to the hilton hotel, well I guess that means she doesn't live around here so this feeling I know her is weird.

We make it up to her room and continue in having a x rated good time!

;)