chapter fifteen

Hello, in the previous chapter Jisung wanted to take a break, but was it accepted?

It was after midnight, Key turned for the thousandth time on the bed. She couldn't sleep, Jisung who shared her bed had been asleep for a while. He obviously didn't do anything perverse, they just talked for a long time. The break in the activities of the young rapper had been accepted the day before, despite the admonition of the director of the agency for not stopping earlier when he was in trouble. Jisung had been relieved, he did not yet know when he was going to recover, until he came out of his depression which was quite advanced.

Sitting on the bed, Key sighed. She knew she might not sleep all night and she feared to wake Jisung. In reality she was afraid, afraid that she would be separated from him again and that she would not succeed in the hearing that was fast approaching. She had learned that there was at the moment no girl who had registered, except for her, which frightens her, she strongly thought that the boys could be stronger. Her hands were shaking and she didn't really know why, the stress was increasing in her even though she didn't have to stress.

Key got up and went out of the room and went into the kitchen trying not to hit the furniture. It lit up the light and was quite dazzled. Jisung had found a small apartment for two in less than an hour with everything to install. It was an apartment for rent a month. Jisung had taken it for two months and would be willing to extend the time if necessary. The young woman didn't really feel safe, she was really scared and didn't really know why. A tear ran down her cheek, she made no movement to wipe it, she couldn't take it anymore and was cracking. One hand slipped delicately into Key's hand, the young woman turned gently towards her boyfriend who had heard him rise. He put his other hand under Key's chin.

- Key, who does he have?

The young woman took great inspiration and told him about her fears for hearing and her fear for their couple. She was really not reassured and that could be understood. Jisung didn't know what to say to comfort her, he was afraid to say the wrong words. He turned his gaze to the clock, it was two o'clock in the morning. At this time he knew that his group was sleeping and that he could not contact Chan to ask him for advice.

- Jisung

- Hmm?

- Say something...

- I don't know what to say to you, Key, I too am afraid that we will have to separate, but as far as hearing is concerned, believe in you. I'm sure you can do it if you think positively, don't get all worked up about it, I'm sure it'll be all right, don't worry.

- You really think I can do it?

Jisung shook his head with a broad smile.

- I'm not lying to you, Key, and I would never lie to you.

- I would never lie to you, too, Jisung.

- We should go back to bed, my manager has to stop by tomorrow and I don't want him to find us tired. He trusts me and he allows me to be with you on second thought, so we shouldn't disappoint him.

- Okay.

Jisung gave him a kiss and took him to the bedroom. Key followed him without hesitation while yawning, she was really tired and needed sleep.

Jeongin couldn't sleep, couldn't sleep knowing Jisung wasn't there. He would like to regain the complicity he had with him, he missed him so much. In silence he rose and went out of his room, crossing the hallway on the half-tipped toes he arrived in front of the room of Chan, Hyunjin and Jisung. He could hear them talking, he found it strange that they were not sleeping. The maknae opened the door under the surprised looks of the leader and Hyunjin. He entered without saying a word by closing the door behind him and went to sit on Jisung's bed.

- I.N, whispered Chan to avoid waking up others who were sleeping. Is something wrong?

- I couldn't sleep  replied the maknae.

- Like us, said Hyunjin.

- I'm sorry, I'm sure he left because of me.

- Don't say that, Jeongin, said Chan. He needed to leave, to find himself a little alone.

- He is with Key, replied the maknae kindly. If he leaves the group, it will be his fault.

- Don't say that...

- Hyunjin, he said. I'm right.

- Not at all, said the leader. Thinking about the day you want to form a family or live a life of a couple, how will you know that your contract of forbidding affairs?

- Not with Idols, so I don't see why he chose a private citizen.

- Jeongin, don't call her that, she's going to audition for the JYP so she has a good chance of becoming Idol.

- A small chance, murmured the maknae.

- Do not doubt her, said Hyunjin. Believe in their couple, there is a chance that it will work.

- I don't want him to leave...

- We all want him I.N, but if he has to leave the group he will have to accept it, it will be his choice.

- I know, but I feel lonely when he's gone, he always protected me.

- It is true that he is much more protective with you than with us, but they love us all.

- I agree with you, Chan, said Hyunjin. But even if he has to leave, he will always remain with us in our hearts.

- When you say that, the maknae said. One might think that he will die.

- Really?

- Oh yes! cried Chan, laughing.

- Gee.

- We should do something to cheer Jisung up, said Jeongin.

- Not stupid, but we should have thought of it before, said Chan.

- I know, said Hyunjin. Since he won't be here when we do our comeback, we could write him a song that we could sing without him.

- Yes, but I have even better, one song per person, we would make a mini album and we would ask Jisung to write a song about our band and make him think that we can't make one.

- Very good idea, Jeongin, approved Chan.

Jisung is going to get quite a surprise, something he won't expect