Falling leaves *LAST CHAPTER*

It's been a month since Ryo had been hit by car for Brooklynn's sake. The two are Maine for a week. This is the day Their lives changed forever.

Ryo's POV

I held Brooklyn's hand as we walked by a river. She's so...perfect. There really is no other word to discribe her, other than perfect. It makes me wonder how she fell for teenage me, braces, glasses, comeplete nerd. That by a very lucky chance. Somehow, got laid at 15. It occured to me, just now, that she's been talking to me. F*ck. "Yep." I nodded and hoped it wasn't a question. "Yes what?" She asked. Damn. I looked at her shyly. "Love you." She laughs, thank Lord. I smiled back and stuffed my free hand in my jacket pocket to make sure it hadn't fallen out. Sure enough, I felt a small, black, velvet box. I stopped her suddenly and looked at her. She looked scared. "Brooklyn Zalia Deeds. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Okay. I haven't messed it up yet. I took her chin in my hand and kissed her cheek. She blushed. "Ryuusei Harrison Hagane. A lovely name for a lovely man." She said. Damn. She thinks I'm just being nice.

Wait. That came out wrong. I am being nice, but I don't want her to change the subject. I Held her hand with my free hand. "My smart, funny, talented, beautiful Brooklyn," I knelt on one knee and heard her gasp. "Will you marry me?"

There. Great god, I Said it. Silence. Ohgawd please no. "YesYesYesYesYes!" She screamed. Lawd. I slipped the ring on her finger, kissing her.

Wait.

Did I ever tell ginga I was gonna propose?