When family collides

Brooklyn's POV

I listened to the conversation between Ryo and Riku. Ryo sounds more angry than I've ever heard him. 

"I want to start over with your brothers and sisters and your mother." Said Riku.

"Are you kidding me?! Dad, I have a child of my own now! I am not moving back to Koma just so you can fix your life that You messed up. I have A job. I have A son. I have friends. I have A girlfriend. I have everything here, dad. I'm sorry. But no." Ryo answered bitterly. "Oh come on. I know your mad about me taking your brothers for years at a time and never you, but come on!" Riku said.

There was silence.

"You took them. And not me." The anger in Ryo's voice. "Wow! Bloody wow!" Ryo said sarcasticly, his voice shaking. "No, no...thank you. Thank you so much." Ryo growled. "Because what you did to me? It made me who I am. I wouldn't be understanding, if you loved me, I wouldn't be a good father, if you loved me, I wouldn't be a good friend, if you loved me, and I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if you loved me and lastly, I wouldn't be a good person IF YOU LOVED ME." Ryo said through clenched teeth. "I didn't take you because I couldn't handle a disabled child-" Riku tried to say. Ryo laughed. "I have eight masters degrees, working on my ninth, and I am not living with my mother, like perfect little Ayame!" Ryo Said loudly. "I'm disabled?! You didn't even finish high school!" Ryo said with mock pity pinching at his voice. "I finished high school, had great marks, had a good social life, and I was Still a great dad!" Ryo Said. Riku was stunned. "Ryu..." He Started. "Goodbye, Riku. Everyone else May forgive you, but you no longer have 6 children. You have five." Ryo said coldly. "W-what do you Mean?" Riku asked. "Your sons names are Tsu, Kyo, Hayashi. Your daughters names are Ayame and Bella." Ryo Said. "Where is your name on that list?!" Riku said, panic rising into his voice. "Oh, you don't need me. A disabled, dysfunctional son." Ryo smiled sweetly.

Hot Damn, my boyfriend can stand up for himself.