Chapter 4

Jordan waited for Brayden for about 16 minutes exact. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. So he seen a couple of familiar people he seen Brayden talking to. Jordan walked towards them.

"Hey, do you know where Brayden is?" Jordan darted his eyes back and forth from the three guys.

"Nope haven't seen him, Why?" A guy with long blonde hair said. He was the biggest one out of the bunch.

"We were supposed to be meeting here in this hallway," Jordan leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

"Well I'm pretty sure I seen him leaving the school," One of the other guys spoke up.

Jordans eyebrows arched and he bit his lip from getting angry. How can Brayden do this? They were supposed to spend lunch together. He immediately thought of Natasha. Should he go find her instead? Yeah that's a good idea.

"Well, let me know if you see him." Jordan waved to the guys, then ran off into another direction to look for Natasha. He seen her walking with a girl with blonde hair that was almost white.

"Natasha!" Jordan called out her name, and started walking quickly towards her.

She turned around and then turned to her friend. Her friend turned around as well. Then they both stopped and waited for Jordan to catch up.

"Natasha, hey." Jordan said nearly bumping into Natasha and her friend.

"Would you like something?" Her friend said.

"I wasn't talking to you, I'd like to talk to Natasha thank you very much."

"She doesn't want to talk to you," Her friend said again.

Jordan was getting pissed off, he didn't like it when people answered for their friends.

"You know, Natasha has a mouth of her own she can speak for herself." Jordan said annoyed with her friend.

"Yes, and I said she doesn't want to speak to you."

Natasha was looking the other way at another crowd of people. With a look of distraught on her face.

"Hey." She quietly said, not making eye contact.

"Is there anything wrong?" Jordan asked trying to look into her eyes, It was kind of difficult since she was turning away alot.

"Obviously there's something wrong." She said this time looking him in the eye.

"What? In class? That was a joke. Come on." Jordan said causing him to make his voice rise. Natasha noticed the difference.

"Like seriously? That guy is so low and you seem so far from that. He's just a jerk or wait, You're both jerks." Natasha said burning him. She turned around and walked away from him she left him standing there with his mouth wide open.

"Great." Jordan shook his head. He lost one of his new friends that he made. All because he was acting like a stupid asshole. Now he knew the consequences in this act. He turned around and walked off deciding to go by himself.

It wasn't as fun as he thought it would be. His food got served to him then fell on the floor. They came back with a new plate of food but screwed up the order. He was fed up with himself he just decided to go back to his dorm room. He had nothing better to do anyways. So he gathered up his things and walked back to his building. It was really nice outside. Except for the really dark clouds rolling towards campus in the distance. He kept looking up at the sky. Hoping it won't rain until he got into his dorm house. Then his wished didn't come true. The sky turned a dark green colour by the time he was halfway down campus. He felt a pellet of water drop on his hand. He thought he spit on himself but it was just the rain slowly coming down in drops. He felt like running but his legs were very heavy all of a sudden. Then rain finally released down on the earth. He was soaked. He walked quickly across the tennis field. Then he looked over to his left and seen someone sitting in the bleachers watching him. Was that Casey? He squinted his eyes, It looked like his jacket. But it could be just his mind playing tricks on him. Jordan stopped walking and stared back at the feller in the bleachers.

"Hey!" Jordan yelled and waved. Hoping that the person would see him. But he still sat there. Unmoving. "Hey your going to freeze out here!"

Jordan waited a couple more minutes, he thought the guy was crazy just sitting there in the rain like that. He shrugged his shoulders and -regaining his strength in his legs- he  ran towards the dorm house.

By the time he got back to his room, Casey was sitting there on his bed.

"Hey." Casey said as Jordan walked through the door.

"He..y," Jordan eyed Casey. He could have sworn that was Casey sitting out on the bleachers just watching him like a moron.

"You been out?" Casey said not looking up from his magazine.

"Yeah, for lunch." Jordan felt a sneeze coming on. So he covered his nose and mouth.

"Okay." Casey said still not looking up from his reading material. Jordan sneezed, he walked over to his dresser and pulled out some clean dry clothes. He started to undress in front of Casey.

"Hey, hey hey what are you doing?" Casey said pulling the magazine in front of his face. Blocking the view from Jordan's wet body.

"Changing," Jordan's eyes darted back and forth, wondering why he was so hesistant all of a sudden. "We're guys aren't we? We have the same body parts."

"Yeah, but not shaped the same way, some guys' bodies are heavy, skinny, small. And the dicks are-"

"Yeah, I know, but still." Jordan took off the rest of his clothes. Exposing himself completely in front of Casey.

"I got to go." Casey threw his magazine aside and darted out the door.

Jordan's eyebrows went up. It was true. All guys do this for a living. We change in front of other guys during a football match or even during shower time when we were all back in high school. What a weird guy. Jordan laid back onto his bed and pulled out one of his dirty magazine's. He was in the mood for something, because since his girlfriend wasn't there to please him. He liked the girl the most on page 44.

Jordan turned to page 44, and got hard really quick. He put his hand under the covers and gripped his penis. Then he started to please himself.

Yes this was a short chapter T__T I haven't written a chapter for this in months so I just decided to make this short because I'm too lazy to even write at the moment my arm hurts XD