Chapter 2

Jordan came into the bedroom and dropped down onto his bed. He had a headache and it felt really good to lie his head down on the pillow.

"Hey, how did it go?" Casey sat up and turned to face Jordan.

Jordan groaned real loud, he lifted his head, "I'm pretty sure I did well on that test, It was like a level 3 test."

"Thats real good, when the results for your test come back, I hope you pass." Casey clicked on his reading light. Jordan was glad that the test was over so he could finally get settled in, and relax. He turned over onto his stomach and closed his eyes.

"Dude, don't forget the orientation at 2:30." Casey called from the other side of the room.

Jordan's eyes popped open, "I forgot about that," he complained. How can i be so stupid? Jordan yelled in his mind. He punched the bed, and got up. "I hardly had time to relax."

"Don't worry, those things don't really start on time. So go ahead and relax, I'll wake you just before 3:00."

"Thanks Casey, your awesome bro." Jordan yawned and fell on the pillow once again.

Casey looked at his notebook and smiled. He kept eyeing Jordan, and slowly wrote Jordan's name all over the paper, line after line. 

"Jordan, wake up," Casey shook Jordan. Jordan pushed Casey's hand away, "Come on, Jordan you got to get up, The orientation remember?" 

"Right," Jordan buried his face in his pillow. He didn't want to get up, but at the same time he didn't want to go back to bed, he had this weird dream of something trying to attack him, in the woods. There was nothing but fog all around him, all he could hear was heavy breathing and pounding on the ground. When Jordan ran, he could hear it getting closer and closer. 

Jordan lay there fiddling around with his pillow for about 2 minutes thinking about it.

"Hey whats wrong? Come on, we got to go." Casey pulled him off his bed. Casey smiled. He liked the way Jordan was positioned, and he also liked the way he himself was positioned. If he wanted to seduce Jordan right here, there would be no problem doing so. 

Jordan danced away from Casey, "Let me go wash my face," he staggered to the bathroom.

He turned on the tap and watched the shower of water fall into the sink and down the drain. He always thought as a child that turning on the tap, was a secret waterfall. Jordan put his hands through it and closed his eyes, and there was a flashback of him as a kid, playing with the water. He was happy and smiling, then a horrible picture of his parents appeared. They died by drowing in a waterfall. The pressure was far too difficult for them to escape. Jordan pulled his hands out and opened his eyes. He looked in the mirror, and walked out of the room. 

"Alright let's go," Jordan walked past Casey without looking at him. Jordan noticed some kind of worried look on Casey's face, he didn't really care at the moment, so he let it slide gracefully from his mind.

Everything was really loud, it made Jordan's head pound. 

Jordan was against the wall with Casey beside him.

"Is it always this loud?" Jordan placed a hand on his temples.

"Sure," Casey looked around, eyeing every single guy there. Then he settled his eyes on someone that looked exactly like Danny Whitehawk, the 17 year old he killed a long time ago. Casey stood like a statue.

Jordan took his hand off his head, out of the corner of his eye he seen Casey stiff as a board.

"Casey?" Jordan looked at him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Whats wrong? Who are you looking at?" Jordan looked in the direction Casey was looking. He wasn't really sure who he was looking at but he guessed it was the really good looking girl standing next to a health poster. Jordan looked at Casey again and raised his eyebrows. He thought Casey had good taste in girls.

Casey felt like running over to the Danny clone and wrapping his hands around that neck and squeeze forever. Everything turned to slow motion, The Danny clone smiled really slowly, blinked and slowly turned his head towards where Casey was standing. The moment he looked at Casey his smile faded, he lowered his shoulders and glared at Casey.

Casey's heart pounded, his breathing was raspy and heavy. Thoughts blared through him. "Does he know who i am?" He felt scared and helpless, if someone found out..

"Casey?" Jordan broke Casey's trance.

"Sorry I thought i saw someone i once knew." 

"You have to get your pamphlet, their up front." Jordan pointed at the desk in the middle of the floor.

"No, thanks i don't need one." Casey looked one more time at the guy who looked like Danny and walked out.

Jordan watched him go and looked back at where Casey was looking, the girl wasn't there anymore. But there was a boy there. Jordan didn't get why they were looking at each other. It was creepy because the boy was looking at Jordan now. So Jordan gave him a weird look and chased Casey who was walking quickly down the hall.