Chapter 3

It was quiet in the dorm room, and Jordan kept sneaking glances at Casey. He had his back turned and he was reading a book. Jordan really wanted to ask who the boy he was staring at was.

"Casey can i ask you a question?" Jordan softly said.

Silence.

"Casey? Are you asleep." Jordan put down his stuff, got up and walked to Casey. He put his hand on his shoulder and leaned forwards. "Hey Casey?" He seen he had his eyes closed. Jordan thought that he was just pretending to sleep. So he played along and switched off his lamp light and crawled back to his bed. He turned his back to Casey as well, for some reason he didn't really like to be all alone in the dark with him, it was too scary. He didn't close his eyes though, he felt like Casey was right behind him standing over him. Then he closed his eyes. 

Jordan woke up and looked at his clock. It was about 6:34 am, so he thought he should get up and take a shower. He got up and gathered his clothing along with a towel, and headed towards their bathroom.

He opened the door and saw Casey standing in the open naked.

Jordan's jaw dropped and Casey turned around. Jordan closed the door fast.

"Sorry!" Jordan said quickly. He heard Casey mumble something but couldn't hear. "What?" Jordan said breathing on the door listening hard. Silence. Jordan was going to knock on the door but then shrugged and waited for Casey to get out of the bathroom.

Casey burst out the door and walked straight out of the room without saying goodbye. Jordan got up and shut the door. He wondered if it was because he walked in on him earlier. He went to his bed and picked up a magazine. He didn't feel like reading, sleep rushed over his body, so he put down the magazine where he got it from and slept soundly.

The dream he had was very unreal, he kept seeing Casey coming after him and following him. There was nothing he could do to get away, wherever he went Casey was there waiting. He turned in circles and for some wierd reason there were a million Casey's around him. They started to close in on him.

Jordan woke up, in sweat. His dream raced through his mind like it really happened. He suddenly grew hesitant, he felt as if he feared Casey. But he let that slip his mind, he couldn't let some dream take over his mind. He heard drops of rain fall on the roof of the building. He looked at the time it was about 9:00. Almost time for him to head on over to class. He managed to get out of bed and head for the shower, he noticed the door was closed so he stopped in mid-step. He didn't want to walk in on Casey like last time. So he decided to head over to the main showers. The moment he walked out the door he thought he heard Casey coming out of the bathroom, but that didn't stop him from walking to the other showers. He didn't have time to wait for him.

Jordan took a 5 minute shower, booked it in the rain and went to his first class. He wanted to die of complete boredom, half the class he fell asleep and didn't wake up until someone poked him on the shoulder, by then the class was almost over. He shifted his head over to the left and his eyes laid on a girl with long brown hair, green eyes and skin the color of a tan-cream. She looked at him through the corner of her eye, then turned her head fully to him. First she smiled then when he didn't smile in turn, she frowned and turned her eyes back to the chalk board. He noticed that she felt uneasy and uncomfortable, she shifted in her seat and fidgeted around.

"Hi", Jordan mumbled. The girl looked from the chalk-board to him three times, she looked around and turned to him, "Hello", she murmured.

"I'm Jordan, Who are you?"

"Natasha, but you can call me Tasha, or.... Whatever you prefer." She picked up her pencil and scribbled something on her paper. He sensed some awkwardness from her, like she didn't even want to talk to him. He understood immediately and faced his head forwards his chin now resting on the back of his hand. Finally the end of class came along, the bell rang loud.