Chapter Nine: Nevermore

Start from the beginning

"Need your help!" He screamed, "We have to get her inside before she wakes up."

A group of people, some of which Didrika recognized, bolted toward them. She easily recognized Octavia. Bellamy was a little harder to recognize with all the blood and bruises on his face. Didrika hid a smile. She somehow knew that Octavia had finally gotten to him. There were five more people that were running up to them. A girl with shoulder length blonde hair, a boy with non-parted black hair, a shabby black haired boy, a short haired African American boy, and an older gentleman with spiked up graying hair.

Clarke froze when she saw Bellamy. He looked hurt. She did not know why she still cared. He had betrayed her and hurt her. He had killed Didrika's father. Maybe she would never be able to forgive him, too. She could not forgive herself. Then again she thought she could not forgive Lexa and she had fallen in love with her. The world is unpredictable.

"Were you followed?" Bellamy asked Jasper.

"Maybe. I-I don't know," Jasper said.

"Give her here," Bellamy said as he scooped Raven into his arms.

The African American boy turned to the shabby haired boy. "Get to the ridge. Radio if you spot anyone. Harper will stay here on watch," he ordered him. The shabby haired boy nodded and ran off. The blonde, Harper, nodded at his orders.

Clarke looked at Didrika and took her hand. Didrika looked at her alarmed and then let her drag her down to the cave. Didrika managed to match her pace to Clarke's and walked beside her. Clarke let her hand go.

Octavia watched Clarke and Didrika rush down to the cave. She trailed the pair as they disappeared and noticed the slight limp is Didrika's gate. She had wanted to leave, but with Didrika there it changed things. She needed to know why Didrika was following Clarke around.

"Octavia, come on. We need you," Clarke called to her.

Clarke and Didrika followed Bellamy into the cave. Didrika spotted a burning fire and blankets. They had been run out by Pike. Didrika clenched her teeth. Pike. She thought of him with the most evil ways to end his life.

"Clear some space," Clarke said.

The older gentleman cleared off the blankets and helped Bellamy lower Raven onto them gently.

"What happened to her?" The man asked.

"I told you on the radio. Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are. Jaha's been chipping everyone," Jasper said.

The rest of the group circled Raven.

"Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes," Clarke added.

"I don't need your help, alright!" Jasper snapped

"Just take an easy," Bellamy said, "And explain."

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it and then it changes you. You forget who you are and then you see this thing, Allie. She's never really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists. She was trying to get it out of her head. I was trying to help her, but-" Jasper said.

"Okay, so, let's help her now. Did she say how?" The man asked.

"She was working on building something. She needed one of our old wristbands, but Jaha destroyed all of them," Jasper said.

Didrika turned around and clutched her abdomen; she hadn't realized how much pain she was in from the wounds inflicted on her by Ontari. She let out a pain-ridden whimper. The wind blew her hair. Her neck was exposed. It showed the scar down the middle of her neck, which happened to split the Jera rune in half.