"Yeah so?" Koneko says, displeased.

"How dare you, I can't believe you have the audacity to insult a member of the Phenex family" Ravel says.

"You've only been at this school for one day and your already causing a bunch of problems for Rias and (Y/n). So all things considered, your lucky I stopped at fried chicken" Koneko tells Ravel.

"I'd rather be a fried chicken then a little pussy" Ravel tells Koneko.

"(Y/n) didn't mind" Koneko says and Ravel growled a bit at her response.

I could see sparks flying between them as Koneko and Ravel stared at each other. What do you do when two lolis are arguing with each other?, I don't know because I'm not seeing the major problem here.

"Okay enough with the arguing. I don't know if this is some sort of rivalry but it's not needed. I love you both so please stop and be friends" I tell both of them.

They huffed and looked away from each other "That didn't turn out as planned"

Part 2

When the school day came to a close. The ORC was in the old school building preparing for the school culture festival. We were doing a Occult Mansion which seemed fitting since were devils and that the club is called the Occult Research Club. There's going to be a fortune teller, a haunted house, and best of all a maid cafe. The girls were doing girly things. Yes, I know that their devils and their strong enough to do heavy lifting and sorts but since we are still at school per say. The guys were doing the heavy lifting and cutting. As the girls painted, cleaned, and sewed costumes, Us guys were cutting wood and hammering away any what needed to be built. Gasper was with the girls since he's more on the fragile side.

As me, Kiba, and Issei were in another part of the building cutting some wood, Kiba asks us a question "Hey, have you guys given any thought about the rating game with Sairaorg?"

"Yeah, Sairaorg will be a difficult opponent to beat" I replied as was cutting some wood.

"Sairaorg knows some of our basic moves and we know about his but we can surprise him with stuff like your new skills and Xenovia's Ex-Durandal. The games out come may depend on how we use those new assets" Kiba explained.

"My new skills are in the experimental phase to say the least, and the chance of those moves killing someone is very likely" I tell Kiba.

"My new combo attack drains my stamina like a mo fo so I gotta be sure to save that kick ass technic for just the right moment" Issei says.

"By the way, you never told us how you got those moves" I said to Issei.

Issei signed and muttered while looking away from us "I kinda accidentally summoned Momo Momozono and yeah...."

"You mean that pornstar you and your friends are a fans of?" I questioned and he nodded slowly "What did you do?"

"I poked her nips alright!, don't tell anyone, especially Asia! I don't want to be hit by her bible again" Issei says, looking a bit embarrassed.

"So She now knows that your a devil?" I questioned.

"Well that's the thing....she's actually a succubus...." Issei tells us.

"I guess that isn't surprising" I say.

"What do you mean by that?" Issei asks.

"Some succubus of this day and age work as adult video actresses, they live off their job in more way then one" Kiba explains to him.